‹ Prequel: Give Me Love
Status: Reading Give Me Love isn't necessary : )

Grade 8

green eyes I'd run away with you

Harry was having one of those days where he just couldn't be bothered to be apart of anything. He was up all night unable to get any sleep with his thoughts on someone forbidden to him. I didn't matter how happy he was with Lena, and boy was he happy, there was always that one person creeping back in. She was his drug and no matter what he did to try and stop she was always there in the back of his mind.

Putting on clothes he didn't necessarily like and look at a camera while trying to look like they wanted him to look. It wasn't the hardest job he could have had by any means but it was still irritating. Bad mood pushed aside he put on the clothes he was instructed to, this time it was a pair of skinny black jeans with a black long sleeves button down under a black blazer, it didn't look half bad. His outfit represented his mood more then the stylist probably knew.

"You look great." Lou said giving him a big grin. "Now smile!"

He gave her a big, fake, cheesy grin earning a smack on the arm from Lou. "You are really abusive sometimes!"

"Get over it ya baby." Lou walked away looking back to give Harry an eye roll. "You're up first for the interview part. Don't be a complete knob, yeah?"

"Am I ever?" This earned another eye roll.

Harry sat down on one of the uncomfortable chairs of the studio they were doing their photo shoot and interview in. Across the room Liam was doing his individual shots dressed in clothes he would never wear. Harry watched him pose with ease, they all could now hardly needing any instructions, but group shots were another story. If one boy wasn't looking right they had to take another and most often then not one of them was messing around.

"Hello Harry." Lila, their interviewer, greeted. Her platinum blonde hair pin straight and glittering blues eyes that Harry knew not to trust. She was a story hungry journalist who would got to any lengths to get that juicy story. She held a tape recorder in one hand and a clip board in the other. "Are you ready?"

Harry gave her a nod of his head. "Of course." One if his signature smiles sent her way.

"Let's start off easy." Lila consulted her notes. "How's tour going?"

It was a generic question Harry had answered a hundred times. "It's going great. Every show has been absolutely amazing."

"Are there any big differences from the last tour?"

The interview continued like this. She would ask an easy question that Harry knew the right answers to. They were about five questions in when she hit him with her first real question. As she spoke a look of concern masked the real look of glee.

"Everyone's been wondering about this alleged love triangle between you, Zayn, and his girlfriend Alexis David."Lila started, Harry's face paled noticeably. "Is there a love triangle going on?"

He hardly thought of it as a love triangle it was more of a wonky upside down V. "Of course not." Harry answered his voice not as strong as it had been. Harry tried to keep his composure the last thing he needed right now was a bad interview. "Alexis and I were always just friends. I'm really happy for her and Zayn."

"There are rumors that you haven't been as happy for them as you should be."

Harry was silent for a moment willing himself to not take the bait. "I'm very happy for them." This was one of those lies that you keep telling yourself enough times that it almost becomes true.

"How did you deal with Zayn's drug problem?" Lila moved on knowing there was nothing else she could get out of him on that subject.

"We all tried to help as best we could." Harry said not wanting to say anymore.

"Was the band on the line after his overdose?"

Yes. "No. We've never even thought about the band ending."

"Even after an arrest and overdose; the band was never at it's end?" Lila pushed.

Harry counted to five before he answered. The arrest had put a strain on the band but the overdose almost put an end to the group; they had become a hassle for the record label too much PR work for what they were worth. "Never. We are all in this together if one of us is having a hard time we are all there to help him. That's how it will always be."

"How did you feel when you found out about his problems?"

Harry was starting to realize this woman had an agenda. She wanted to paint Zayn like he was some washed up druggie. Harry was not going to let that happen, no matter what was going on between them he was still going to be there for him.

"I thought this interview was for the new single?" Harry asked quirking an eyebrow. "Not about Zayn's personal struggles."

Lila gave him a sickeningly sweet smile. "Alright."

Lila finished the interview sticking with easy questions about the single that smile of hers never faltering. "I guess my last question, its really for the girls out there, what is your relationship status?"

Finally Harry cracked a smile thinking about the girl waiting at the hotel for him. "Well I guess you could say I'm seeing someone."

Lila opened her mouth ready to ask more questions a hungry look taking over her pale blue eyes. Luckily for Harry it was his turn for individual shots. He left Lila giving her a wave but nothing more.

**


"What are you doing?" Lena asked as Harry walked behind her with the scarf. "Is this how you're finally going to reveal your murderous ways?"

"Yeah." Harry laughed bringing the scarf up to cover her eyes. "Now be quiet."

Lena shut her mouth tight to keep from asking what he was doing exactly. After a few seconds of listening to him fumbling around with something there was the strum of guitar strings. Lena's heart was hammering against her rib cage even before Harry sang the first word. It was the kind of sound that had adrenaline pumping through veins causing every sense to go haywire. Then when Harry sang that first word, that first note, of the song Lena was done for. She had never believed in love at first sight but love at first listen was very real. Listening to Harry sing a song that wasn't the normal sound for him made Lena want to never listen to anyone else ever again.

"Now you are standing there right in front of me. I hold on its getting harder to breathe."

Lena couldn't help herself she had to see him. Reaching behind her head she untied the scarf letting it fall to her lap before she opened her eyes Harry's already trained on her. He was sat on a chair in front of her knees almost touching he was so close. His gaze was almost unnerving with the way his eyes seemed to see directly into her soul every secret of hers there for him to see. Of course that wasn't really true but she had never had someone look at her that way Harry was now. There was also nothing sexier then watching Harry strum the guitar with his impossibly long fingers.

"Don't let me, don't let me, don't let me go. 'Cause I'm tired of feeling alone."

It was a song Harry had written in the midst of his and Alexis' initial fall out. It had been a week after she told him about New York and Zayn and after spending countless hours doing nothing Harry decided to write his thoughts down. That quickly turned into a song of his own. The very first of many he would write in the months after that.

"Don't let me, don't let me go, 'cause I'm tired of feeling alone." Harry held the last note out then it was quiet in the room. He looked at Lena hoping she liked the song. It was the first time he had played it for anyone some he wrote it.

"Oh Harry," Lena breathed. "You wrote that."

"Yeah." He gave her a sheepish smile. "What do you think?"

Lena opened her mouth then closed it unable to properly form a sentence. "That...that was something else."

Harry's face dropped slightly. "Something else."

"I can't even describe how amazing that was." Lena answered her eyes wide.

Harry set the guitar to the side his brow furrowed. "So you liked it then."

"No." Lena shook her head with a smile. "I loved it."

Harry's grin was blinding. "Good. I was hoping you'd say that."

He leaned forward capturing her lips in a slow kiss. He pulled away with a grin. "Alright now that I've shared a song you have to."

"I don't think I agreed to that." Lena shook her head.

"Come on, it's only fair!" Harry laughed. "And not something I've already heard!"

Lena smiled holding her hands out for the guitar Harry had been using. "Who's is this?"

"I borrowed it from Niall's stage guitars." Harry explained. "So we can't break it."

"Noted." Lena tuned the instrument to her liking. "What are you in the mood to hear?"

"Something honest." Harry decided with a nod.

Lena thought for a moment then finding the song she wanted in her brains catalog of songs. She strummed the guitar for a moment trying to remember how the song went.

"Throw me in the landfill." Her voice was quiet the guitar soft as she strummed it. "Don't think about the consequences. Throw me in the dirt pit; don't think about the choices that you make."

Like always Harry was captivated by her. Even just playing for him she out her heart into it. She put every emotion into the words making you feel exactly how she felt when she wrote it. That was what made Lena good at her craft, her ability to make you feel any emotion even if you were happy before she started singing all it took was a couple cords on the guitar and you were feeling the saddest you had ever been. Harry had always loved that about music and loved listening to anyone who could execute it.

"This is torturous, electricity between both of us. And this is dangerous 'cause I want you so much. But I hate your guts, I hate you." Lena wouldn't meet Harry's gaze as she sang a song she had wrote entirely about him. "So leave me in the cold wait until the snow covers me up. So I cannot move so I'm just embedded in the frost."

Lena sang the rest of the song eyes focused in the guitar in her hands rather then Harry. Lena put the guitar down letting her brown eyes slowly meet Harry's. He hadn't said anything yet and the blank look on his face had her worried.

"Har-"

Harry moved so fast Lena didn't know what he was doing until he was pushing her back on the bed. His lips were on hers in a searing kiss it wasn't the sweet kisses they had shared before. There was so much urgency in the way his lips moved against hers like everything would come to end once they stopped. Harry had no intentions of stopping this time.
♠ ♠ ♠
Soooo it's going to take me a little while to write the next one....,mostly because I'm awkward...so theres a hint for ya.

ZERRIE IS ENGAGED! GAAAAHHHHH I'M SO HAPPY FOR THEM!
AND WHAT THE FUCK IS UP WITH PEOPLE BEING RUDE TO LIAM AND SOPHIA?! UGH!

So yeah I hope you enjoyed!!

Songs used Landfill Daughter
Don't Let Me Go Harry Styles and Sam McCarthy