‹ Prequel: Give Me Love
Status: Reading Give Me Love isn't necessary : )

Grade 8

you're in love with this idea of love

"Thank you London!"

Lena waved at the crowed one last time before running off stage. She still felt pumped up with energy. She took the towel Mia held out to her, they just couldn't leave each other so Mia agreed to be her handler/assistant.

"That was mental."

"Perfect last show?" Mia smiled as she watched her best friend beam even wider.

"Best last show ever." Lena wiped sweat off of her forehead. "Anyone waiting for me?"

"Everyone is here."

Mia lead Lena away from the stage to the dressing room Lena had been using for the last three nights. It was the end of a two month UK/European tour that had been five months in the making. From there she would do a short North American tour. Her career was reaching new heights. She had been on The Tonight Show, featured on MTV and had a song make it into Billboards Top 100, sure she was like eighty-three but it was still exciting. It took a year of hard work but she was making a name for herself finally.

"Everyone is here?"

Mia grinned. "Yep."

Mia opened the door and as soon as Lena took a step into the room everyone went crazy. The One Direction family were on one side of the room and Lena's parents were on the other side. She was quickly pulled into a hug by her mom and step-dad.

"We're so proud of you." Her mom kissed her on the cheek before letting go. "You did great out there."

She thanked them for coming but didn't have much time for anything else as Harry pulled her into him. His strong arms wrapping around her shoulders.

"You are amazing."

"I thought you were in the States until next week?" Lena looked up at him confused.

"We couldn't miss your final UK show." Harry laughed. "I made the arrangements months ago."

"I love you."

"And I love you."
♠ ♠ ♠
Well there you have it! The End!
Thank you to everyone, all 225 of you, that has been with me thus far! You're all amazing readers! Thank you to anyone that's commented, you kept me going all of these months! We have a little bit more to the story which will be told from Niall and Sam's point of view in Love Don't Live Here Anymore I can't wait for this roller coaster of a story I have planned for you! I'm going to be doing something different with this one! I'm pretty excited to get started on it! I'll post the first chapter tomorrow!

Thank you again to all of you lovely people!