Status: Work in Progress

Two of a Kind

First Day as Merch Girl

Lauren looks around; she just got to the booth she is working for Warped Tour. She scans the area with her milk chocolate colored eyes, she's waiting for the band she's working for to come. She sips a green Monster as she sits down. She wonders when they will be here, and if it was her that got the time wrong. She sighs as she looks at the text from Vic, "Well at least I got the time right, this time"

"Have you been here long?" a voice said, Lauren looked up and seen Jaime. He smiles "I hope we didn't leave you waiting for long, Mike had to stop for cigarettes."

"It's ok," She gets up, "I'm Lauren by the way." She holds her hand out, and Jaime shakes it.

"It's nice to meet you" He says smiling, Lauren blushes alittle. The other came up, "hey guys, this is our new Merch girl, Lauren."

"I hope you can deal with the fans better than our last girl." Mike said, lighting a cigarette.

Vic laughed," yeah, she did Warped for us the last time we came, and... It was bad; she couldn't keep up with the teens."

Tony shakes his head, "I felt bad for her."

Lauren smiles, "I can handle those teens." She makes a fist acting like she's ready to fight. The guys laughed. "Ok where is the Merch that I will be selling, I want to get it all set up."

"It's coming, don't worry, settle down." Vic laughs.

Jaime looks at the Monster, "I think she might have overdosed on the Monster." He laughs as Lauren takes another drink and makes a face.

***An Hour Before They Sing***

The guys watch as Lauren sells the merch. "So, Jaime, how much do you like her?" Tony said as he looks at Jaime, who is staring at Lauren.

"What? I don't know what you’re talking about.." Jaime said turning around, all three guys were staring at him with their arms crossed. "Ok, ok," He holds his hands up in surrender. "I like, I mean, she's pretty cute."

"He means hot," Mike said, as they walk to the stage.

Jaime rolls his eyes as he gets his bass ready, "like she would want to talk to me anyways."

Tony puts his guitar on, "Dude, you are in a band, at Warped, she's selling t-shirts and posters with your face on it. It's every girls dream to talk to you." He smiles shaking his head.

Vic laughs, "yeah, and Tony just wants to find a girl that does that AND loves Star Wars." Vic smiles as Tony flips him off, smiling.

"Dude, talk to her, she will be with us for this whole tour, you might as well try." Mike says messing with his drum sticks.

Jaime shrugs, "I guess so.. This might be fun." They all walk onto stage to hundreds of screaming fans.

***After the Concert***

Lauren is packing up all the left over shirts and posters, yawning.

"Sounds like someone is ready for bed." Jaime said walking up, and helping her.

She giggles, "nah, just need more Monster, thank you."

"No problem, we were just about to make a Monster stop, want to come?" Jaime said as the others come.

"Ready Hi-Me?" Vic said yawning.

"Yeah" He looks at Lauren.

"I need to get this stuff put away, so we can lock it up for the night" She says smiling. Mike and Tony shook their heads, they start putting stuff away. With the help of all four guys, Lauren was able to get the stuff put away in 20 minutes. "Thanks guys."

"No problem, let’s go to the store before it closes." Vic said, yawning alittle.

"You want to come, Lauren?" Jaime asked, a hint of shyness comes out.

She smiles, "sure, I could use some energy for tomorrow."

Mike and Tony laugh to themselves watch Jaime. He isn't the one that usually shy, so Mike and Tony couldn't help but laughing.

"Let's go guys; before it gets too late, we have to get up early." Vic says. They all nod walking to the van that the band has.

They all get in and Lauren gets in with them. Vic drives them to the gas station.

"So Lauren, how's did all the teens treat you?" Jaime asked looking at her.

"Well had to swat sticky hands, but other than that, I was able to handle them." She smiles at Jaime.

"Sticky hands? Someone actually tried to steal from the tent?" Tony asked, Lauren shakes her head.

"Yeah, this girl didn't have enough for a bracelet, and she got her boyfriend to try to take it for her. I caught him and he tried to deny it until some other fans said they seen him." Lauren says shaking her head, disapprovingly.

Mike shakes his head too, "That is totally lame, wow, I can't believe they would do that."

"I wonder how many did that with our last Merch girl." Vic says pulling into the gas station.

They all get out, going into the gas station.

Lauren and Jaime head for the Monster cooler. Lauren smiles as Jaime opens it first.

"You first, my lady" Jaime says, Lauren giggles taking out two Java Monsters (one Toffee and the other Locha Mocha) and two green BFC Monsters.

"Thank you, fine gentleman, now I believe it's my turn to hold the door for you" She says smiling as they trade places. Jaime gets a bunch of Monsters, four for each member of the band. He hands half off to Vic as he comes back.

"We got everything?" Vic asks, looking super tired.

"Yeah I believe so, maybe one of us should drive; you look ready to pass out." Jaime said looking at Vic. Lauren nods in agreement.

"Mikes going to drive…" He yawns. "… Let’s go"

They all go to the front counter, paying for their stuff. They file back into the van, Vic takes the back seat where Tony was, and Tony goes in the passenger seat. Lauren was between Vic and Jaime.

As they drove back, Vic fell asleep with his head against the door; Lauren had laid her head against Jaime, dozing off.

When they got back the buses Jaime light nudges Lauren. "Hey we are back." He says softly.

Lauren wakes up, yawning. Mike lightly smacks Vic until he wakes up, he grumbles getting out of the van. Lauren and Jaime here the last ones out, he walks her to her little camper.

"Thanks for taking me to the gas station Jaime" She says, smiling alittle.

"No problem, you looked like you needed energy anyways, but, I need to go, before they send out a search and rescue for me." He says, Lauren giggles.

"Ooo we wouldn't want that, that would be bad. To send a whole team for little old you." She says smiling. Jaime laughs as he says bye, she waves going into her camper, shutting the door.

She gets ready for bed, after brushing her teeth she lays down, thinking of how everything went.

Jaime walks up to the bus, everyone else is asleep, he gets ready and lies in his bunk.

They both think the same thing at the same time.

"I think I'm falling for him" Lauren thinks as she drifts off to sleep.

"I think I'm falling for her" Jaime thinks as he lies on his side, smiling as he remembers her giggle. He eventually falls asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is a request, and instead of a one-shot, I decided to put it as stories, I realized I couldn't just do a one-shot, Not for this :)

I hope you guys like this, will post another chapter as soon as I can