Status: Work in Progress

Two of a Kind

The Next Day

Jaime walked up to the Pierce the Veil merchandise tent, he was surprised to see Lauren was already there and has a lot of stuff already out. "Someone's an early bird." He says smiling as he helps her with a heavy box.

"I got up and couldn't sleep, so I decided to get this done so that we don't have to have the fans waiting. Thank you, you can set it by the table." She says letting him take it. Jaime puts it where she says as Tony and Mike come up, they are both yawning. Vic follows close behind, with a Monster in his hand.

Lauren takes a drink of her Toffee Java Monster. She looks around at all the stuff, "good it's almost all set up, just a few things need to be organized…." She switches a few things, the guys watch her. "Ok it's done!" She smiles triumphantly. The guys laugh seeing her face, she blushes alittle.

Jaime come up, "it looks.. Like a merch stand" He says laughing. Lauren playfully hits his arm, he stumbles knocking into Mike, Lauren's eyes go wide.

"omg.." She frowns as he laughs.

"Gotcha." Jaime laughs, Mike smiles as he pushes Jaime off of him. This time Jaime stumbles right into Lauren, he catches them both before they fell to the ground. "Woah!" Vic, Tony, and Mike all walk away before Jaime could do anything.

Lauren blushes as she looks up at him. "Well it looks like he got us both." She giggles as Jaime smiles a big cheesy smile.

He laughs and steps back, making sure she doesn't fall. "Yeah… where did they go?" He looks around, so does Lauren. "Well it looks like they didn't want to stay and have fun." He smiles, doing alittle dance move. Lauren giggles more, she starts to dance with him, with no music. They both laugh and dance until Jaime's phone goes off, he answers it.

"Hey Mike, where did you go?" He says out of breath from dancing.

"It's about time for sound check, get your bass and your ass over here before you get mauled by teenagers." He says, sounding alittle impatient. "and answer your text messages also."

Jaime looks at his phone after he hangs up. "Well I have to go, they have been trying to get a hold of me for a while now." He smiles looking at Lauren.

She giggles, "it looks like our dancing got us into trouble."

He waves his hand, "nah, it was the best no-music dancing ever!" He laughs along with Lauren. "Are you going to be at the show?"

"Yes, today I will, they are letting me close up early for when the show starts. That was one of my conditions for being your Merch girl, I wanted to go to at least one show per venue." She smiles, looking up at him.

"Awesome! Well.. Let me see your phone," Jaime says, she hands it to him, he quickly puts his number it, and hands it back to her. "Text me after the show, maybe we could meet up and cause mischief." He smiles, Laurens eyes light up, looking at him.

"Of course!" She giggles taking his phone, putting hers in his phone too. Smiling, he takes it and runs towards the stage, waving to back to her. She smiles to herself, biting her lip alittle. She gets behind the table as the fans started coming up to the tent.

"Hey everyone, how's it going?" She greets the teenagers as they pick the stuff they want out. Some reply and others just ignore her, she can't stop thinking about Jaime.