Status: Work in Progress

Two of a Kind

At The Show

"Ok everyone, it's almost time for the show" Lauren says to everyone. They all groan, but they listen to her. Lauren goes to her RV and gets dressed quickly, fixing her makeup and her hair. She hurries towards the stage where Pierce the Veil is performing. She gets there quick enough to get a spot right next to the stage, and away from the mosh pit (if one should arise). She gets her camera ready, waiting impatiently for the guys to come onstage.

Mike, Jaime, Tony, and Vic come out on stage, Lauren cheers with everyone else as they take their positions. "Hey there everyone! Is everyone ready to rock?!" Vic yells into the microphone. The crowd erupts into cheers, Jaime smiles as he catches Lauren in the corner of his eye. They start playing Disasterology and as they do Lauren can't help but sing to it and watch Jaime.

Jaime plays with the band, showing off to Lauren. She sings along, laughing at him. They transition to the next song, which is Bulletproof Love. Lauren sings along as she dances. She takes pictures all through out the concert (mostly of Jaime, but no one needs to know that besides her).

"Well we are done for now, stay away from drugs, and rock on!" Vic says into the mic. Everyone cheers as they walk off stage, Jaime winks at Lauren. She blushes as she makes her way back to the merch table. She puts her camera away, so no one knows where it is. She gets everything out again.

The fans start lining up to buy merch as they wait for the meet and greet. They all bought a lot of things, as the line begins to thin down and everyone else is closing up. Lauren gets everything from her booth packed up, getting it into the van to load up for the next venue.

"Well look at that, she got everything packed up herself this time." Jaime says smiling. Lauren looks at him and smiles.

"I didn't have a lot to do, so I decided to get it done." She grabs her camera, "all ready, to let loose tonight. You played awesome by the way." She smiles giggling.

Jaime smiles, "Lets go party." He takes her hand as they walk to where the party is. He walks in looking for the other PTV guys.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the late post, been SUPER busy.