Status: oh but darling's story, but she couldn't finish.

Stay

Chapter Nine

| Nine |
Niall's POV
"This is seriously legit." Violet licked her lips as she gave herself another spoonful of ice cream. I nodded and ate my third helping of ice cream.

I stopped eating, "What does legit even mean?" I asked.

"I don't know, it could mean poop in German." Violet guessed, I burst out laughing as Violet realized how silly that sounded and joined in my laughter.

Violet and I were sitting on a bench in a park near a grocery store, where we got our Cookies N' Cream and spoons and thankfully, no crazy fans.

Baby, baby, ooohhhh. And I was like baby, baby-

My face flushed as I answered my phone, Violet chuckled-- surprised I still liked Justin Bieber.

"Hello?" I asked through my phone.

"Niall, it's me-- Harry! Where are you, we have to make our music video for Kiss You!" Harry demanded, his voice rising.

I sighed, "Harry, I'm at Madison's Stone Park-- with Violet. We're eating ice cream." I grinned at Violet's confused face.

"Wait, wait. Are you in Mullingar?" I frowned trying to back up.

"Of course I am!" Harry hissed, "Look, the lads and I flew to Mullingar to come and get you."

"But I thought I had a day off, you know-- for the High School Reunion?"

"You did-- but Uncle Si said that we needed to do the music video, I mean we have a photoshoot right after we finish the video." Harry explained.

"And where are you?"

"I’m at Sliver Calder High School." Harry answered, "I'm hiding in a closet-- I'm afraid I'll be mobbed...” Harry lowered his voice at the last sentence.

Violet swallowed another spoonful of ice cream, "Who is it?" Violet questioned.

"It's Harry." I replied.

"Of course it's me!" Harry said.

"No, I was talking to Violet." I rolled my eyes. "Do you want to talk to Harry?" I looked at Violet and smiled.

Violet's eyes went huge and shook her head as she went back to eating her Cookies N' Cream.

"She doesn't want to talk-- well, not to you." I remarked, but only jokingly.

"That's her problem." Harry scoffed, being as equally jokingly, "But seriously-- we need to do our music video."

I sighed, full of stress, "Fine—come on over to Madison Stone's Park, okay? We'll work it out." Truthfully, I didn't want to do the music video. That only meant one thing-- leaving Violet, and I JUST met her.

"Okay, be right ove-"

"Wait, Harry! I have a great idea!" A glint in my eye full of mischief as I ended the call before Harry could protest.

I put the phone back on the bench and began eating the ice cream before it melted. "Hmm, should I go on Twitter?" I glanced at my phone, deciding on an answer.

Violet got up and threw away her empty ice cream cup and her plastic used spoon in a trash can, "What's a Twitter?" She sat down back down on the bench.

I stared at her, "You've never heard of Twitter?" I gasped and clung my heart in a dramatic way.

"I have-- just never actually seen a Twitter."

"Perfect, I'll show you mine." I beamed and reached for my phone I just put down. I tapped the Twitter app and logged on.

I scooted closer to Violet and let her look at my phone.

"You have 11 million followers?!" Violet screamed out, I shrugged; I mean it was no big deal, was it? I began typing in a new tweet.

@NiallOfficial Look who I ran into? Violet!

I held up my phone; focusing on Violet's face, "Look this way, Violet!" I called as Violet turned her head and snapped the picture. I took the picture and used it on my tweet.

I tapped the 'TWEET' button and watched it as it was retweeted, replied, and favorited.

"What did you do?" Violet cried out trying to reach for my phone as I held it up; trying not let Violet reach it.

"Ahem!" Somebody cleared their throat, catching Violet and I's attention. It was Harry.

"Glad to know you guys are all cozy." Harry smirked, crossing his arms across his chest. I rolled my eyes as Harry walked over to the bench and sitting right between Violet and I.

"Look, Harry I-"

Harry put a finger up to my lips, "No it's okay, I understand-- I mean, friends with benefits are cool." Violet's cheeks went red as I sighed.

"Look; can I just explain my idea?" I glared at Harry; I didn't even wait for him to answer.

"I'm going to bring Violet for the Kiss You music video." I said.

"What?!" Harry and Violet replied in unison.

Harry argued, "But the film is going to be made in America!" I pointed to him and grinned.

"Exactly."
♠ ♠ ♠
Harry's outfit
My cousin got VIP One Direction tickets for her and her friends, since she's like what? Rolling in the money?

Image

But like the fact I got like 102 reads is like...

Image

*SIGH* And my cousin doesn't even like One Direction :'c
Please bare with me! This is the point where they didn't even have a music video for Kiss You! ><

Don't be a silent reader <3