Status: oh but darling's story, but she couldn't finish.

Stay

Chapter Ten

| Ten |
Niall's POV
"This isn't going to work, you know how Simon is!" Harry sighed, stood up from the bench and then sat back down.

"You'll never know till you try. “I began pushing down numbers on my phone as it rang, "I'm putting it on speaker."

Simon's dial rang once, twice, and then it got picked up. "Hello?" The voice of Simon said.

I cleared my throat before speaking, "Hey, Uncle Si! It's me; Niall."

"Niall? Where in the bloody hell are you? You need to be in the airport in an hour from now!" Simon shrieked through the phone.

"Um, yeah-- about that, could I bring a friend along?"

Simon sighed and muttered something I couldn't understand, "Whatever-- just come to the airport, quick. The boys are already at the film."

Harry's jaw dropped, "What?! They left me?" I ended the call and rolled my eyes at Harry's attitude, stuffing the phone in my back pocket.

"So do I go pack now?" Violet questioned as I nodded.

"Violet, you go to your house and pack-- I'll come with." I explained my plan, then turned to Harry. "You go to my mum's flat* and get my stuff."

Harry frowned, "Why me?"

"Because I'm a gentleman." I smirked, "Now go, go, go!" I shooed Harry with my hands, but Harry stood still.

"I didn't bring my car." Harry snorted and crossed his hands over his chest.

"Which car are you talking about?" I began thinking he was talking about his Range Rover.

Violet looked at Harry like he had three heads, "How many cars do you have?!" Harry shrugged and started counting his fingers.

"Eh, just a few, about eight." Harry answered casually, Violet looked as if she might faint.

I rolled my eyes, "Harry-- just walk there, okay?" I turned him around and started pushing him, encouraging him to start walking.

"Um, question?" Violet raised her hand, "How does Harry even know where your mum lives?"

"Yeah, besides, I'll get crowded by fans." Harry argued, trying to stop my pushing. I furrowed my eyebrows and looked at the deserted park.

"Speaking of fans, where are they?" I kept looking-- but found nothing. Harry turned around; facing me and stopped my pushing.

"Did you do anything stupid?" Harry hooted in laughter at his joke.

I scoffed; slightly offended, "What do you mean by 'stupid'?" Harry sighed and began shaking his head,

"Like, take a picture with Violet and you together? Or say you think Beyoncé is cute?"

I pondered for a minute as I remembered my picture of Violet on Twitter, "Oh yeah, I took a picture of Violet on Twitter."

"Shit." Harry's face literally fell, "This is going to be bad."

"How?" Violet asked.

"Well, back when I was dating Taylor-- everything was going chaotic. Swifties were fighting against Directioners, it was crazy."

I suddenly remembered that "big war," but I smiled because the Directioners won. I'm glad we have more fans than Taylor.

"But it could go either two ways. The fans will hate that idea and start hating on Violet OR the fans will like Violet and ship them." Harry gave out the options.

Violet raised her eyebrows, "How do you know this?"

"It's from experience." Harry explained.

I grinned cheekily, "Yeah, lots of experience." I wiggled my eyebrows as Violet and Harry got the joke.

"Oh my god, Niall. You're so DIRTY !" Violet screamed with laughter, slapping my arm. I laughed with Violet.

Harry faked laugh, sarcasm dripping every word, "Yeah, yeah biggest joke ever. Now can we go now?"

"Why are you in such a rush?" Violet asked Harry.

Harry let out a sexist joke in a quiet murmur, "Number one, Uncle Si just said we needed to be at airport in an hour and number two any moment now some paparazzi or fan could pop out." He said.

Violet nodded, "You're right-- we should go now." Violet got up from the bench and waited for us to follow suit.

Harry and I copied Violet as started walking out of the park, slowly the trees and grass started turning into the sidewalk. The birds, insects, and animals began disappearing.

"OH MY GOD IS THAT ONE DIRECTION?"

We all froze in our positions; the people walking by started to form a circle around us.

"What do we do?" Violet whispered as more people came around us.

"Easy." Harry replied, "On the count of three we run."

"GUYS, THAT’S VIOLET, SHE'S DATING NIALL!"

"One..."

"AHHH, HARRY! HARRY! HAVE MY BABIES!"

"Two..." By now Harry was literally freaked out by what the girl said.

"NIALL, IS IT TRUE YOU'RE DATING VIOLET? SHE'S REALLY UGLY!" Violet flinched when the person said ugly.

"THREE!" Harry screamed, the three of us dashed out of the circle. The people roared and started chasing after us.

I squinted my eyes, "I think I see my car!" I announced, Harry and Violet let out a sigh of relief. We picked up our speed when my car was closer towards us.

"Get in, get in!" Harry ordered as he opened the car door for Violet and I, we scrambled in as I locked the doors.

Girls, boys, and even adults were banging on the car windows. I got out my car key that was stuck in between the seats and started the engine, shifting it to drive; I drove ahead.

~ ☺ ~
"You ready?" I asked Violet as we buckled up.

"No, I've never been out of Ireland." Violet confessed as she stared at the flight attendant walking down the airplane aisle.

"It'll be okay." I reassured Violet and patted her hand. Harry, Violet, and I were in First Class; in an airplane flying to America.

Violet packed her clothes as I did the same, I had to BEG Violet not to go meet my mum again; Mum would just break into embarrassing stories of when I was a kid. Violet and I changed into causal clothes, I gave Greg Troy's suit-- I mean, I didn't even know where Troy lives.

"I can't believe I have to be the third wheel..." Harry complained in a seat in front of us. I kicked Harry's seat.
I kicked Harry’s seat, “Oh hush, curly fries." I teased.
♠ ♠ ♠
Violet's outfit | Niall's outfit
flat*- The British version of house

Eh. Sorry if it was short, this is just a filler. Plus, I have no creativity flowing in me today what-so-ever ><

VIOLET IS GOING TO SOON MEET THE REST OF ONE DIRECTION.
Image

I love how Harry is a big diva in this chapter xD

I just ate at Golden Corral and now I feel like a big blob of fat :c
Image

Like the new cover c;? I think it's super .-. (who uses super now? Lmaoo)
I apologize if I offended anyone when I was "making fun" of Taylor Swift. This is a FICTIONAL story.
Don't be a silent reader <3