Status: oh but darling's story, but she couldn't finish.

Stay

Chapter Eleven

| Eleven |
Violet's POV
"Wow." I gawked at the huge hotel with fancy words on it, I gripped my suitcase and just stared at pretty much everything.

"Who knew America was this... rich?"

Niall shrugged, "I've been to fancier ones." He opened the hotel doors for Harry and I as I rolled my eyes.

"Well sorry, I'm not in some famous, hip, cool, hot boy band." I said with sarcasm inching every word I spoke.

Harry wiggled his eyebrows and grinned-- cheekiness coming off his smile, "You think we're hot?" I scoffed and walked up to the front desk of the hotel.

"Oh yeah, your curls are seriously smokin'." I rolled my eyes and faced the lady with ridiculously long red nails.

Harry swung his arm around me, "I knew you loved me." I glanced at Harry's arm and snorted; I grabbed his arm and took it off my shoulder.

Niall crinkled his nose, "Harry, you're so bi polar." Harry shrugged and flashed the lady one of his "famous" smirk.

The lady looked like she was having breathing problems, "What can I do for you?" She purred at Harry and bent a bit down-- showing her cleavage.

Harry scooted further away from the lady, "Uh-- room for Direction One?" The lady began typing on the computer in front of her, the lady's red nails clacking against the keyboard.

"Direction One?" Niall questioned the room name.

"What? If you're going to stay in a fancy hotel, you gotta have a fancy name right?"

"But, Direction One isn't really fan-"

"Ah! Here you are, you're on the 14th floor room A16." The lady interrupted my argument and smiled at Harry-- showing a lot of gum.

She handed me the room card key, "Good-bye! I'll be here-- you know, if you need anything." She blew Harry a kiss as we walked to the elevator.

"OH MY GOD, THAT WAS SO SAD." I burst out laughing.

"I so agree." Niall chuckled and pressed the button 14th floor as it glowed, the elevator doors slowly began closing.

"WAIT, STOP THE DOORS!" A girl, around my age, screamed; her arms full of art supplies. I pressed the button that read STOP DOORS .

The girl quickly slipped in and sighed with relief, "Thanks."

"No problem." I smiled at her; she pressed the 14th floor button.

"You're on the 14th floor too?" I gasped at her as she nodded, the awkward elevator music slowly filling in the small box room.

The girl looked around as her face fell, "A-are you guys... One Direction?"

"The one and only." Harry beamed, proud to be in One Direction.

"Yeah." Niall said.

"HOLY MOTHER OF FUCK-- SHIT-- GOD!" The girl shrieked, "I'M A BIG FAN! COULD YOU SIGN MY FOREHEAD?"

Harry and Niall nodded, "Do you have a pen or something?" Niall asked looking around the girl's supplies.

"Oh, Violet could you get that sharpie?" She gestured to the sharpie; in between her paint and brushes.

I frowned, "Er- not to be rude, but like... how do you know my name?" I grabbed the sharpie and handed it to Niall.

"Why wouldn't I? You’re Niall's girlfriend!" The girl grinned happily, "Oh and my name's Lorie." Lorie added in.

I coughed awkwardly, "I'm not Niall's girlfriend, he's a good friend though."

"Oh come on ! I know your story; Violet, disabled and Niall, Violet's shinning knight and armor. It's such a cute story." Lorie said as her forehead got signed by Niall and Harry.

"Oh you can keep that sharpie, Harry." Lorie informed him.

Harry smiled, "How did you know? I've always wanted a sharpie." Laughter filled in the room, fighting back the awkward music.

The elevator doors opened and Lorie stepped out, "Bye! Nice meeting you!" Lorie ran down the hall and turned around the corner.

~ ♡ ~
I turned the knob of the door to the film building of Kiss You, I haven't seen the inside, but I can already tell it's huge.

I flung open the door; Niall, Harry, and I stepped inside. People were running everywhere, people with makeup in their hands, people with scripts and papers, and some holding camera equipment.

Nobody noticed that two stars in the music video just came in the building; everybody was running around; trying to please the producers.

"LOOK ITS NIALL AND HARRY!" Everybody froze and turned their heads, people cheered and celebrated.

A woman with purple-white blonde hair came forward to me, "Hi! I'm Lou, One Direction hair stylist." She took out her hand as I took out mine and we shook.

A guy with black hair, a quiff, and some stubble came and gave Niall a big "bro" hug. "Nialler, we've missed you!"

Another guy with a fringe and Raybans on tackled Harry, while a guy with a buzz cut each gave Harry and Niall a hug.

The guy with black hair turned to me, "I’m Zayn!"

"I'm Louis."

"I'm Liam."

I smiled back at each of them, "I’m Violet."

"Alright, alright, get back to your dressing tables-- Harry, Niall I need to get you dressed." Lou ordered and grabbed Harry and Niall.

Louis, Zayn, and Liam fled to their dressing tables and were caked with foundation. I stood, alone, deserted, and just looked around.

I looked like some idiot.
♠ ♠ ♠
Eh. I REALLY didn't want to write (or type) today, but later on I was literally on fire and I had ideas just bursting in my head.

Image

But like, why would Lorie tell Harry to keep that sharpie? I would so take it and cherish it :3
And then rape Niall and Harry.
At the same time

Some Larry and Ziall action <3 C: (poor Liam, no action for him)

Thoughts on Lorie? (Don't say anything Jessica >_>)

Don't be a silent reader <3