Status: oh but darling's story, but she couldn't finish.

Stay

Chapter Thirteen (Part Two)

| Thirteen |
Violet's POV
"Hey, Patrick."

"What?"

"What's funnier than 24?"

"25."


I chuckled at Spongebob's joke on the TV, Niall was on the first bed while I was on the second bed, watching Spongebob.

"This is so borrrinngg." Niall rolled out the word boring in his tongue as he kept turning on his bed. "I wish I had my laptop with me."

"Be quiet, you're ruining my childhood." I shushed Niall and returned to watching TV.

"Wait, I think I brought my laptop. Violet, be a dear and could you see if I brought my laptop in my suitcase?" Niall asked, I snorted and shook my head.

"I'm too lazy-- besides I'm in my pajamas!" I bounced up and down on the hotel bed, I felt so comfortable and happy.

Niall got up and trudged to his suitcase, "I'm in my pajamas too..." He mumbled as he unzipped the zipper.

"Sweats don't count." I called out, Niall turned around; holding a MacBook in his hands. Niall sat down on his hotel bed and started the laptop.

"Time for a TwitCam!" Niall announced and cracked his knuckles.

I turned the TV, a little interested, "What's a TwitCam?" I crawled on to Niall's bed and sat next to him.

The laptop was on as it flashed the background; a cheeseburger.

"Really, Niall, a cheeseburger?" I questioned to Niall's background, Niall grinned, as he clicked on Mozilla Firefox and typed in 'TwitCam.com.'

"What's a TwitCam?" I repeated my question, hoping Niall would answer it, but Niall ignored it and logged into his Twitter account.

After logging on he clicked the red BROADCAST LIVE button. The web camera blinked as a box read YOU ARE NOW LIVE BROADCASTING

"I better tweet this." Niall grinned and got out his phone.

I looked at him, his phone, and the laptop, "You really like your fans, don't you?"

Niall nodded, "I owe them a lot. Besides, I keep getting told I should do a TwitCam."

@Niall_Official Hey guys! Doing a TwitCam with Violet. twitcam.@Niall_Official-live-broadcast-streaming.

Soon enough there comments flooding in.

"So what do I do?" I asked, I've actually been in a TwitCam-- or have done one.

Niall shrugged, "I usually answer some questions or do the requests."

"Requests?"

"Yeah, like-- if someone asked me to play on my guitar, that's considered a request." Niall explained, "You do realize we're live right now?"

My face flushed, I stared at the web camera, "I look AND sound like some idiot." I grabbed a pillow and hid my face.

"Ha ha, someone thinks you're cute." Niall chuckled, I looked up and smiled at the sweet comment, but frowned at the words Niolet.

I hugged the pillow; close to my chest, "Can anyone explain what Niolet is?"

"Oh don't worry-- it's probably some ship name made by the fans." I frowned even more; I didn't even know what a ship name was.

"Let's get some requests running! We need to get of our lazy bums!" Niall started getting excited.

The comments was full of "do this" or "do that," but something really caught my eyes.

"I like this one," I grinned, "We should go mattress surfing." I pointed to the comment and grinned more, my cheeks beginning to hurt.

Niall turned to face me, "You're brilliant."

"I know." I beamed, "Now come on-- let's get to the mattress surfing!" I got up, Niall as well; he set the laptop on the floor. (Not the brightest idea)

I grabbed the end of the bed cover and pulled, Niall took off the pillows, and we both took off the bed sheets.

"Alright, time to go surfing." Niall grinned and picked up the mattress. I opened the door; Niall tried squeezing the mattress through the small door.

"Is the coast clear?" Niall whispered behind the bed.

I looked around, "There's no one around-- they're all sleeping."

"Oh." We carried the mattress to the top of the stairs of the hotel and set it there. "I'll go get the laptop."

"You left it at the room?" I scrunched my eyebrows as Niall shrugged and stuck out his tongue. I sighed and sat at a step.

"O-OH THAT'S WHAT YOU BEAUTIFUL!" A girl screamed; earplugs in and an MP3 in her hand. I squinted my eyes.

"Lorie?" I called out as the girl darted her face to me.

"VIOLET, IS THAT YOUU?" Lorie screamed and raced over. "What are you doing?" She took off her earplugs and turned off her MP3.

I patted the mattress next to me, "Going to go mattress surfing with Niall."

"Pardon?"

"Yeah-- Niall was doing a TwitCam with me, someone wanted to do mattress surfing thing. So here we are! Niall just went to get the laptop, wanna join?"

Lorie shook her head as her eyes went huge, "I'm camera shy."

"I'm here, here's the laptop." Niall gasped for air and set it in behind the mattress since part of it was on the steps the other mostly not on it.

"Ready?" Niall smiled at me and helped me up as I nodded. I sat in front of the mattress, Niall behind me; his hands wrapped around my waist-- instead of on my shoulders.

"I'm doing this for safety-- I won't let you go, okay?" Niall whispered in my ears, something in my stomach fluttered, probably just nervous.

I shook the thought off, "Lorie could you push us?" I asked her as she took a picture from her phone. Lorie nodded and counted down.

"One, two, THREE!" Lorie pushed the mattress; it seemed like Niall hugged me tighter.
♠ ♠ ♠
Violet's pajamas | Niall's pajamas (sweats)

I do NOT own "Violet's pajamas," I got it off the internet (I don't do Polyvore)

I actually don't have a MacBook (I wish) so I really don't know how it is or how it works, this is just what I'm imagining it to be .-.
I also don't do TwitCams so I don't know how it works... *aca-AWKWARD* (yeah, that's right. I watched Pitch Perfect >_>)

Woo, go Niolet ;D!
Image

"Something in my stomach fluttered."
OMG.OMG.OMG.OMG.
Image

You know the drill, TwitCam address fake, blah blah blah
Don't be a silent reader <3