Status: oh but darling's story, but she couldn't finish.

Stay

Chapter Fourteen (Part Three)

| Fourteen |
Violet's POV
"Oh my god, this isn't the correct color!" I shrieked but couldn't help as a smile crept on my face. Niall and I were back in the hotel room, Lorie said she would put back the mattress-- but so far we only have one mattress.

The TwitCam was still rolling and someone requested that Niall paint my nails-- blindfolded. What made it more difficult was that he couldn't stay on just ONE color.

"Why does it matter?" Niall asked, layering the color green on another colored finger.

I scoffed, "I don't want to be looking like Nicki Minaj." Niall shrugged and put the nail polish down and picked up a glittery one.

"It's all your fault, shame on you!" I joked and pointed at the laptop with my free hand.

"Vi, I'm hungry." Niall sighed and accidentally painted my thumb, I nodded in agreement-- not like he could've seen me.

"Should we call room service?" I suggested and noticed the hotel room service phone. "We can just pig out."

Niall grinned, "And this is why you're my best friend." He put the nail polish brush down and took off the blindfold.

"I'll go and call room service, since um-- your hands." Niall walked over to the phone as the dial got picked up.

Knock, knock

I quickly rushed over to the door, "Who is it?" The person sighed, clearly annoyed.

"It's me."

"What do you mean it's me?" I giggled, knowing the person on the other side; it was Harry.

"Just open the door, come on, don't be a bitch." Harry clicked his tongue against his teeth as I let him in.

He glanced at the laptop and then at my fingers, "TwitCam request?" I nodded as he laughed, his head rolling back and shoulders jumping up and down.

I rolled my eyes, "Yeah okay, what do you want?"

"Well that's not very nice." Harry frowned; he stepped in front of the laptop and waved. "Hello!" He greeted the viewers.

"Do you guys want me to see if Violet is ticklish?" Harry raised his hands up as the comments all wrote "YES."

I began trying to shield myself; Harry reached his hands and started tickling me. I kept laughing which encouraged Harry to tickle harder.

Niall slammed the room service phone causing Harry and I to jump as we turned around to face Niall, Harry's hands kept close to his body-- he stopped tickling.

Niall had a smile on his face, "The food will be here in 5 minutes or so." He acted like nothing happened and so did Harry.

"So why are you here?" I repeated my question.

Harry shrugged, "I was expecting Lou to be in here-- I wanted to talk to her about my hair. Besides what is Niall doing here?"

"I was going to sleep in the same room as Violet-- not like anything was going to happen, so Lou told me to sleep outside of the hotel room." Niall explained, "Long story short Vi let me in and we did a TwitCam."

I cocked my head to the side, "You going to stay here?" Harry shook his head and took the laptop.

"You can't do that!" I protested and tried reaching for the laptop.

"What are you talking about? I'm reading the comments and it seems like they like it." Harry smirked and walked out of the hotel room.

Niall laughed, "No big deal-- we still have food, right?" I nodded and laughed with him, a cart full of junk food wheeled in the opened door hotel room.

"You called for room service?" A familiar bitter sweet voice asked as I recognized it was Troy’s.

I gasped, shocked from Troy's appearance, "W-what are you doing here?" Troy picked up a cupcake Niall ordered from room service and bit into it.

"I work here."

Niall pointed to Troy and then the cupcake, "Hey... I was going to eat that." Troy rolled his eyes and walked over to me, snaking his hand around my waist.

"I've missed you Violet, guessing you've missed me too?" Troy said, frosting on his nose, what was he expecting me to do? Lick it off?

I squirmed in his grip, "Uh-- more or less."
♠ ♠ ♠
New layout. Woo. I think it's simple and cute c:
In case you were wondering what Troy looks like here he is and here's Harry's jam-jams :3

"Troy" is actually played by Sean O' Donnell.He's a model a sexy model, one of those models that make you drool and then you start crying because God actually created someone so hot and your all like D: because you look like trash.

Oh wait.. that's just me ._.

I accidentally deleted the draft of this so I had to RE-WRITE it -_- and I was all like
Image

But it's all good ;D I kinda didn't want Troy to come around... but eh...
Image

Sorry if it's short, I just wanted to upload. My mind kept thinking about my other fanfic ;s
Don't be a silent reader <3