Status: oh but darling's story, but she couldn't finish.

Stay

Chapter Fifteen (Part Four)

| Fifteen |
Violet's POV
I sat awkwardly in between Niall and Troy, each eating like slobs and their eyes glued to the movie Paranormal Activity; that was playing.

I traced the fabric stitched onto the hotel bed; the bed cover was far more interesting than the movie. Call me a scaredy cat because-- well, I am one.

Popcorn, chips, soda, chocolate, and much more junk food were sprawled all over the hotel bed. Troy, who wasn't invited, made himself home and just played the movie.

He couldn't just disappear and appear out of the blue, that bastard. Troy couldn't do that again-- this wasn't High School (Secondary School), things have changed.

I glanced at the popcorn in the clear, plastic bowl, my stomach rumbled in hunger. I reached my hand out and dug my hand in the bowl, my fingers brushing by Niall's.

"Oh sorry." He apologized and shot back his arm.

I shook my head, "Its fine." Niall smiled and focused his gaze back to the frightening movie. I looked at my hand that Niall touched; my heart elevated faster just thinking about it.

"You aren't watching the movie?" Troy asked.

"She can't stand horror movies." Niall answered for me, "She gets scared."

Troy raised his eyebrows, "Well thanks, I didn't realize this was a CSI Crime Scene Investigation." He chose sarcasm to lace with his words.

"Don't talk to him like that." I stood up for Niall as I shot Troy a glare.

He gave an innocent look, "What? I was just thanking him-- take a chill pill." I gave him another glare and popped an M&M into my mouth.

Niall leaned closer to me, "Thanks." He whispered and leaned back to watch the frightening movie.

"Y-your welcome." My voice came out much more high pitched then intended to be, my palms getting sweaty by realizing how close Niall was.

I shook my head as Troy's phone buzzed with a new text message. He pondered for a minute whether to read it or not.

He picked his phone up, "Oh! I gotta run, my fr- boss needs me at the lobby." Troy practically shot up and raced out the room.

"Bye. Hopefully I'll see you soon, Violet." Troy waved goodbye and slammed the door. I blinked and eyed the junk food.

Niall exhaled a breath, "No offense Vi-- but I don't think he's a great friend and all." I shrugged, I mean you couldn't blame him.

"What's your history with him?" Niall asked and paused the movie.

"I wasn't always disabled," I explained, "You know how you met me in High School (Secondary School), right?" He nodded, encouraging me to go on.

"In Middle School (Secondary School, Year 7) I wasn't dumb, I had friends and Troy was one of them."

Niall shoved a cookie and then another. "Anyways," I continued, "I started having difficulties with reading. I stayed behind during school hours."

"Troy just seemed to drift away from me-- following the crowd because most people started spreading rumors."

"Um, then why is Troy all acting friendly now?" Niall proved a point.

I opened a soda can, "Let's just say I wasn't the BEST looking back then."

"Do you wanna watch this movie?" Niall pointed to the paused Paranormal Activity, I shook my head. "I guessed you would say no."

I yawned, "I'm actually quite tired. What time is it?"

"Oh, just 2 AM." Niall stood up and turned off the TV. He returned his attention back to the food laying in front of him on the bed.

"2 AM?! Don't you have the Kiss You film?!" I shrieked, my eye lids beginning to get heavy. "And besides how are we going to sleep with one mattress?"

"I can sleep on the floor." Niall suggested as I frowned, not happy of the sentence.

I sighed, "I'll sleep on the floor."

"No," Niall firmly said.

"Yes," I replied, equally as firm.

"No"

"Yes!"

"What if we just sleep in the same mattress?" Niall said, "Nothing will happen-- just friends, right?" My heart strangely stung by the words, just friends.

I nodded, we were just friends. "I'll go brush my teeth." I walked over to the high class bathroom, with a marble counter.

I smiled as Lou already got out my toothbrush and toothpaste. I started wondering what she was doing, was she fine?

Niall picked up the food, "I'm going to go and clear and clean the room, okay?" I nodded and grinned at Niall's voice.
♠ ♠ ♠
I decided to put "( )" these to explain the Secondary School, Primary School, Year ... since there some other people who don't live in America so :3

Alsooo, because my friend who lives the UK was reading my fanfic and she emailed me and was all like "What High School?"

._. *embarrassed* *ashamed*

So now you know a little bit of Vi's story c; AND ALSO HAVE YOU HEARD ABOUT 5 SECONDS OF SUMMER? HOLY SHIT. I THINK I'M BEING SUCKED INTO ANOTHER FANDOM.

Helppp.
Image
Rethinking my life.

ANYWHORES. I'm not going to reply or react to your comments. I don't wanna seem like the comments are just 80% are from me (which it is)

My stomach hurts and I have a headache :c
Don't be a silent reader <3