Status: oh but darling's story, but she couldn't finish.

Stay

Chapter Twenty

| Twenty |
Unknown's POV
"The food if great too," Niall added in as he kept talking to Violet about how the restaurant was. "I think you'll really like it."

I sucked in a breath as I hid behind the wall, I'm just going supposedly "bump" into them and supposedly get the paparazzi to ruin their date or group date. I don't understand why Niall brought his friends but I don't care-- as long as they don't get closer.

I stepped from the wall; exposing myself as I predicted to hit Niall's chest. "O-oh I'm sorry," I looked up and smiled innocently. Niall let a quiet gasp, his arms wrapped around me as if I would fall.

"Lorie, what are you doing?" Niall asked and let go of me, I instantly missed his warm hands.

I shrugged and acted all casual like. "Oh nothing, I was searching for Violet. Sorry I couldn't find your hotel mattress." Violet waved her hand and shook her head and smiled sweetly.

"It's fine, you’re a great friend."

Ugh, what a bitch, seriously? I'm trying to steal the guy that I'm pretty sure she likes but she just doesn't know it. They ALWAYS like the best friend, it always happens in those cliché movies or stories.

Niall looked around and grinned then turned to me. "Do you want to join us?" I wanted to say of course as we rode on some unicorn into a sunset, but I had to remember the plan.

I raked Violet's dress choice before deciding my choice, she's such a slut. "No sorry-- I have um, plans," oh how I wanted to taste Niall's Irish lips. Would it be racist to say if I thought it would taste like leprechauns?

"Come on Niall! We'll be late," Louis ordered and tapped his wrist watch, Niall sighed as Violet waved good bye to me. Niall, Violet, and some other people-- most likely important people in One Direction or big helps on them walked away.

I sighed and put a hand over my heart; I shook away Niall and brought out my phone. Pressing the mobile device close to my ear as it rang.

"Joey?" I whispered and sighed with impatient. "I know you’re on the other line," why couldn't he just answer right away?

"Lorie," he groaned, "why did you call so late?"

I rolled my eyes, "it's only 7 PM. Anyways; do you still work for the New York Times?"

"Yes," Joey replied his voice had caution of course he had no idea where this course would take him.

I grinned, "You know Niall Horan?"

"From One Direction, that famous boy band?!" He literally screamed with excitement.

I rolled my eyes once again, "no-- Niall Horan from The Hunger Games, who do you think I'm talking about?! Carrying on... I know where he's heading."

"Where?"

"I heard-- I mean he told me he was going to Sliver Speak rooftop restaurant," I crossed my fingers; hoping he'll buy it.

Joey took a long pause before speaking, "alright I got the paparazzi to find him. Thanks Lorie, I needed that extra dough!"

"Oh no, thank you."
♠ ♠ ♠
Niall's suit

In case you didn't know; Lorie and Troy are sister and brother (blood related). Troy likes Violet while Lorie likes Niall. Sorry if I wasn't clear enough, I honestly think I suck at writing. AND LIKE WHY I DO KEEP CARRYING ON :C?!

I love how Lorie is just so selfish. I'm sorry but the "ugh what a bitch" line just made me like her, for a short period of time. I SHIP NIOLET THOUGH.

I'm always going to do short chapters to 'unknown' characters. I feel as though Lorie and Troy aren't taken as one of the main characters.

Don't be a silent reader <3