Status: oh but darling's story, but she couldn't finish.

Stay

Chapter Five

| Five |
Violet's POV
"What about this one?" Bo held up a bright green dress, that in my opinion; was cut too low. I rolled my eyes and sighed.

"Bo, I'm going to a reunion party-- not some night club."

"Why are you so picky?" Bo complained and put back the bright green dress on the clothing rack. I shrugged, I wasn't picky-- I just didn't want to be a slut.

I traced my hands against a white laced dress, "what about this one?" I picked up the white dress and held it against my body, as if trying it out.

"I think it's cute." Bo answered, "Just not my style."

"You're not coming." I said and put the white dress in the shopping cart. Bo looked at me and put on her puppy dog face.

"Please?" Bo begged, "Pretty please?"

I sighed, once again, "You’re just going to embarrass me." Bo looked slightly offended, but then shook it off.

"How are you going to know, if you never try?" Bo smirked and folded her arms across her chest. She did have a point.

"Violet come on, please?" Bo begged again, including her puppy dog face.

"Fine," I gave in defeat, "I'm going to buy that dress though." Bo stuck her tongue out and turned around, focusing on the dresses in Forever 21.

A girl that was standing nearby came towards me, "um, excuse me."

I smiled, politely, "yes?"

"Are you, Violet Evans?"

I blinked, "yes." How did she know my name? Was she stalking me? Do I have pepper spray with me?

The girl's mouth dropped and then she began shrieking. "CAN I-- MAY I, HAVE A PICTURE WITH YOU?!"

What? Am I some celebrity? I was half expecting the crew of Punk'd to show up behind the clothes.

The girl got out her phone as I huddled close to her. She counted down and took the picture.

"I'M SO TWEETING THIS!" She announced, screaming. I frowned; Bo looked just as confused as me, after watching what just happened.

"Um, can I ask why you wanted a picture?" I questioned the girl who was busy on her phone. The girl looked up and had shock written across her face.

The girl burst out laughing, "you don't have a Twitter, do you?"

"No..."

"Do you even know Niall Horan?" The girl asked another question.

My face lit up, "I do. He went to my High School."

"Did he help you, when you were disabled?"

I couldn't speak, my voice felt lost, I just nodded. How did they know? Did Niall do anything? Does he still remember me?

The girl shrieked again, "I knew you were THE Violet!"

"Wait, what?" Bo furrowed her eyebrows.

The girl laughed again, "Niall mentioned Violet. He said he'd like to meet her again, in a interview." The girl explained.

"But he didn't give Violet's last name, so Directioners stalked Violet down."

"Directioners?"

"It's a fandom."

"What's a fandom?"

"Well, it's-- kind of like. It's hard to explain." The girl said, she focused back on her phone and began texting, tweeting, tumblring away.

"Are you going to the High School reunion?" The girl didn't even bother looking up from her phone.

"Uh, how did you know that?" By this point was I freaking out, these "Directioners" knew more things than me.

"Aw, you're so cute! Directioners even know when Liam lost his virginity."

I stared at Bo as Bo stared at me. Niall sure has, "interesting" fans.
♠ ♠ ♠
Damn, people >;o
So..many...reads....ahh....

THANK YOU! :D

YOU DON'T KNOW YOUR BEAUTIFUL, MY SEXY READERS c; c;

Don't be a silent reader <3