Status: oh but darling's story, but she couldn't finish.

Stay

Chapter Six

| Six |
Niall's POV
I tore a candy bar wrapper and shoved the candy into my mouth. The flight attendant was just staring at me, probably in amazement how I could eat candy after my chicken noodle soup, turkey, and ham.

"Ladies and gentlemen, we will be arriving in Mullingar, Ireland, very shortly. Please fasten your seat belts and look out your window for an amazing view." The pilot announced through the speakers in the First Class.

I looked out of the plane window. The view WAS amazing, not to mention the sun that was rising. It made me miss home-- even if I was almost home.

~ ☺ ~

I knocked on my Mum's door, clutching my duffel bag and a suit case in the other. Footsteps came closer to the door as it creaked open.

"Niall!" Mum shrieked with joy and drew her arms around my neck.

"Hey, Mum." I greeted her, hugging her back. I've missed her so much. Mum loosened her grip and noticed my bags.

"Oh my, let me help you." She took my duffel bag and walked in, me, right behind her. Nothing had changed in the house, some decor edits-- but that was all.

I inhaled the scent, was it wrong that I almost forgot what my own house smelt like?

Greg, my older brother, smiled and hugged me. "Niall, I've missed you!"

"Missed you too." Hugging him, I said.

"So where are the other lads?" Greg peered behind me, expecting Harry, Liam, Louis, and Zayn to jump behind me.

"It's just me; I'm only stay for a night-- High School Reunion is tomorrow." I explained dropping my suit case, letting Greg take them.

Greg started climbing up the stairs, "You want to sleep in your old room?" I nodded in response as I began gazing at the paintings that hung up in the walls.

"Niall, come to the living room! I have some tea." Mum called from the living room, some tea plates clattering along.

I quickly walked over to Mum; I wanted to spend as much as time with her. Mum was on the sofa sipping tea. I sat down right next to her, "I've missed you." I admitted.

"Oh yes, yes." Mum nodded-- in some rush. "Now, what I really wanted to talk about was Violet."

"Huh?"

"The High School Reunion is tomorrow! Violet is such a lovely girl, I certainly wouldn't mind if you two got together." Mum said.

I almost spit out the tea, "What?!"

"You heard me, Niall!"

I shook my head and put down the cup of tea, "Violet is good friend of mine, she's like my sister." I sighed; I've been with this too many times.

Mum rolled her eyes, "I was like that with your father."

"And now; you guys are divorced." I flatly said, I had never gotten over the fact that they were divorced.

"But the point is, we're happy. I'm happy for your father." Even if I said something mean, Mum pulled off a smile.

"Besides I know exactly what you need to wear!" Mum added in, she fished around behind the sofa and pulled out a suit.

Not just any suit, it looked like something a clown should wear. There were even ruffles I mean, who wears ruffles that are male?

I looked at the suit then back to Mum, the suit, Mum. She had the biggest smile on her face.

"I'll defiantly wear that..." I muttered and took the suit. I just couldn't say no to Mum-- not to that face.

~ ☺ ~

I creaked open the door to my old room, I managed to get away from Mum. I cracked a grin, the room I've lived in all my life seemed so, small

Not that I'm complaining-- but compared to this to, now; a big difference.

I looked at the blue painted walls, the tiny bed in the corner, and a desk that had a window in front of it. I mostly looked around my desk.

I noticed a lot of pictures of Violet, it was basically just covering the whole desk. They had dates on them and the closest date was June 22, 2010, a note from Violet.

Niall,
You'll do great in the X-Factor! Make me proud!
-Violet

I smiled, but I felt like I was hit with a ton of jet lag. My eyes drooped and I turned to my tiny bed. I collapsed onto it, snuggling close to the pillow.

Greg popped into the room, holding a black and white suit.

"Here, wear this." Greg put the suit on the edge of my bed as I mumbled a thank you.
♠ ♠ ♠
AHHHHHHH! NIALL IS GONNA MEET VIOLET SOON!
My god, the feels. Somebody hold me.

Sorry, if I sound.. I dunno, British? Irish? You know, I had to Google some words... Damn you One Direction.... ;3

(I hate this chapter, but love Niall's connection with the family)

Thank you Mikey's Babe for commenting!!! C:
* chapter dedicated to her *

Don't be a silent reader <3