Status: oh but darling's story, but she couldn't finish.

Stay

Chapter Seven

| Seven |
Violet's POV
I squeezed the car door handle for support. It seemed like everything I said about the people that "changed" and all the confidence has disappeared.

The High School Reunion was today. I was inside Bo's black Camry, since I didn't have my driver’s license. Bo parked her car in front of the school building.

"You ready?" Bo asked, in the passenger seat, she took out the key to her car and stuck it in her purse.

I nodded, "Yeah." But in the inside-- I wasn't, but a part of me was wondering if Niall was going to be there.

She got out of the car, with me right behind her. I gazed at the banner; hung up with tape.

SILVER CALDER HIGH. HAS MISSED YOU! WELCOME BACK, STUDENTS!

I snorted and rolled my eyes as I strolled into the front lobby of the school. A short and plump lady, standing in the middle of the lobby-- was handing out papers with 'SILVER CALDER HIGH.' written across them.

"Name?" She smiled, showing her bright teeth, when Bo and I walked to the lady.

"Uh, Violet Evans." I answered. The lady's smile quickly was washed off her face-- her eyes sparkled something; hatred.

She shoved a paper into my hands, "Head to the gym for the Reunion." She said, her tone unfriendly, unlike when she smiled.

Bo and I walked over to the doors with a sign that said 'GYM THIS WAY,' Bo snatched the paper and began reading it.

"I swear I've seen her before." I shut my eyes trying to remember. I held open the door for Bo and me, trying to squeeze past a group of boys leaving.

"Who did she remind me of?" I questioned, tapping my chin. "Oh my god, she's Mrs.Kitz!" My jaw dropped.

Bo looked up from the paper, "That rude teacher who called you stupid?"

"Yeah."
Bo frowned and returned back to reading the paper. I finally landed in the gym-- where the High School Reunion was being held.

They’re streamers hung up in the ceiling, buffet table with drinks, balloons in the corners-- and the music.

Everybody was mingling, chatting, or dancing. Bo gawked and ran out to the dance floor, where she was mobbed by boys.

"So much for best friend." I muttered, heading to the buffet table in the far left. I grabbed a red plastic cup and filled it with fruit punch.

"Violet? Is that you?"

Oh no, Lord no, please don't tell me it's him. I turned around and flashed a fake grin.

"Hey Troy!" I greeted and flung my arms around him. He STILL smelt like rubber bands and beer, he wrapped his ars around me-- hurting me a bit.

Troy was my "friend" you could say. He was around when things were fine, but when something happened he just... vanished-- unlike Niall.

"Oh wow, you've changed!" Troy took this time to look at me and bit his bottom lip. Was he-- checking me out?

"NIALL, MY MAN!" Someone screamed in the front doors of the gym, my eyes darted to the crowd. There was Niall.

Niall was in a suit with a black tie-- nothing special. People were surrounding him, taking pictures, patting his back, and screaming his name.

But what was weird was that, Niall was smiling. I mean nothing wrong to smile, but he looked so happy.

"Niall seems popular, huh?" Troy said as I nodded in agreement. Niall looked up and caught my stare and mouthed out words.

I frowned, "Did Niall just look at me?"

Troy shrugged, "You guys were pretty close back then, right?"

Niall began trying to slip out of the crowd and start making his way over to me.

I started panicking; I took a sip from the fruit punch and put the cup in front of my face-- trying to look away from Niall.

"Violet, I know it's you." Niall chuckled, his Irish accent wrapping every word he spoke. I removed the cup in front of my face.

"Well, I'll just walk over there...." Troy coughed awkwardly, so it was just Niall and I.

I waved at him, "Hey."
♠ ♠ ♠
Violet's dress | Niall's suit

I'M SO MAD AT MYSELF, UGH! I wrote a draft of Chapter Seven, but I didn't hit the 'Save as Draft' button and so I had to rewrite the whole damn thing! >;c

I apologize to the people who were waiting.

Thanks January Rose for teaching me how to do the image/click thingy ^^

*sigh* I just watched Love Somebody by Maroon 5 and I was like: *sniffle* this is SO like Violet and Niall *sniffle* they're so cute! *cries some more*

Thoughts on Troy?
Don't be a silent reader <3