Status: oh but darling's story, but she couldn't finish.

Stay

Chapter Eight

| Eight |
Violet's POV
"So, how's um-- the weather?" I tried sparking up a conversation.

Niall chuckled, "It's been rainy-- but in America it's sunny." I nodded, I mean if you're Niall; you've been everywhere.

"Want to sit down?" Niall smiled pulling out a chair for me as I nodded again. I sat in the chair, Niall pushing it under the table.

"We need to catch up!" Niall said, sitting down in a chair and settling in.

I agreed, "Yeah." I stared at the empty plate in front of my, my stomach was like crashing waves-- it was nerve wrecking.

The candle light in the middle of a table for two, with the white dinner cloth and two empty plates- with forks, spoons, and knifes. It could've been easily mistaken for some date.

I took another sip from the fruit punch, which didn't help. It made my stomach hurt more in pain.

"So, do you wanna start?" Niall looked up, "Are you okay?"

"Hm, yeah." I answered, "Well, after High School I applied for a college. I got turned down after every offer."

Niall frowned when I said this; clearly unpleased.

"Anyways," I continued,” I began working in this library; turns out Remi were the manger!" Niall furrowed his eyebrows.

"The Slut?"

I grinned at Niall and I's nickname for Remi-- back in High School. Niall grinned back; it was like our own little secret.

I stopped grinning-- my stomach finally had it's last battle and now was making me heave. I heaved for the second time, Niall with a worried expression.

Finally, I puked, mostly the fruit punch I recently drank. Niall's suit had my puke all over it; let's not forget his disgusted face.

"Oh my god, I-" I clamped my mouth with my hand. I could see Bo's flowing dress flaring to me in the corner of my eye.

"Violet, oh my god! Some idiot slipped alcohol into the fruit punch." Bo whispered into my ear, her hand resting on my shoulder. "Guess, you couldn't handle beer?"

"NICE GOING!" Someone screamed from the crowd that surfaced around Niall and I.

"YEAH, YOU FREAK!" Someone else joined in as laughter chocked the room. Tears sprung from my eyes, it reminded me of back in High School.

"YOU GOING TO PAY FOR THAT, YOU BITCH!" More laughter.

I got up from the chair, "S-sorry, Niall." I apologized; I tried slipping through the crowd and rushed out of the gym-- somewhere far, far away from Niall.

~ ♡ ~

I gasped for air and wiped some tears away. I sat in cold hard tile floor of the girl's bathroom, my back against the wall, how embarrassing was that? I mean seriously? Puking over your long lost best friend?

My phone buzzed; a new text message.

From: Bo :)
Where are you??? Niall and I are worried SICK! Come to the gym!!!!


I sighed and shut my phone off. I just wanted to be alone, and die.

"There you were."

I looked up to the entrance to the girl's bathroom was Niall, his arms on his knees-- him squatting a bit. He was panting like he just ran a marathon.

"Um, hi...” I mumbled looking down-- I just couldn't look at his face. Niall walked over to me and sat down next to me.

I stared at his new clothes, "Did you change?"

He nodded, "What was his name, Troy? Yeah, he gave me his suit." He explained.

Awkward silence.

"Violet?" Niall called my name.

I didn't dare look up, I just fidgeted with my fingers.

"Violet." Niall repeated my name, this time I looked up at Niall. I bit my bottom lip-- expecting something. Bad.

"Don't feel bad, don't listen to them." Niall said. I looked back down.

"Violet, want to go get some ice cream?" Niall added in.

I looked up, again, this time with a smile. I remember, the first time I failed a test after Niall's help, Niall wasn't mad or disappointed. He said it was alright and we got ice cream. Which seemed so childish, but to me-- it was sweet.

I even remembered the exact flavor; Cookies N' Cream.

Niall got up and helped me up, "Cookies N' Cream?" I suggested.

Niall laughed, "You know me so well!"
♠ ♠ ♠
Bo's dress
I love this dress so much, this is so like Bo's style >< (lmao, idk)

OH NOEZ! VIOLET PUKED ALL OVER NIALL! :O

I feel like I get more in to detail after each chapter o_o But I didn't want t in detail in Violet's puke, that's nasty >:x
Image

Love you all <3 Lol, was the gif too much to handle? (It was for me) I just wanted to thank you c:

Don't be a silent reader <3