Sequel: Olivia on Tour
Status: COMPLETED!

Olivia

Chapter 1.

"Jack?" A timid voice said, "I'm hungry."

I cracked an eye open and saw Olivia standing next to my bed, looking at me hopefully.

I blinked and stretched my arms over my head as I got up. I shrugged on a black blink-182 t-shirt.

"C'mon then, let's get some food." I said as I pulled her by the hand downstairs.

"Hm... What do you want?" I asked once we were in the kitchen, Olivia sitting on the tabletop and me searching through the cupboards for something.

"I don't know, I haven't had breakfast in... years." She almost whispered.

"How about pancakes?" I said, I'd just found some eggs.

She nodded, her hair flying everywhere.

"Pancakes it is then." I stated, cracking the eggs into a bowl and whisking them with a fork.

I poured the mixture into the hot frying pan and  started to cook it. As soon as it was done, I flipped it and served it to a wide-eyed Olivia.

As I cooked mine, I switched on the TV by pressing the button on the remote which was on the side.

"You-you have a TV in your kitchen?!?" Olivia said, pausing from drowning her pancake in syrup.

"Yep," I nodded, my back to her. I turned around, holding my plate with my pancake on, "What do you wanna watch?"

"Er... I don't know." She said, blushing.

Oh yeah, the whole "living on the streets" thing probably means she doesn't know what's on TV. Obviously.

"How about..." I thought desperately to my sister's kids, what did they like to watch? "Lady and the Tramp?"

"What's that about?" Olivia asked, curious.

"It's about two dogs who fall in love." was my very vague summary.

"Let's watch it."
*-*-*-*-*-*
"He was helping save the baby!" Olivia shouted at the TV screen.

We had almost finished the movie. Olivia had really enjoyed it. As had I actually. I'd never really watched a Disney movie since my childhood. Although Matt had tried several times, without success.

As the ending credits came on, I got up and turned the light on.

"Ok, there's two things we need to do today. Number one, get you some more clothes, and number two, buy some more food. Are you up to that?" I announced, standing near the door.

"Can't we just stay in and watch more movies?" Olivia asked, frowning.

"I'm afraid we can't, you haven't got any clothes, and we haven't got any food." I replied.

"Ok."
*-*-*-*-*-*
I walked behind Olivia, pushing the trolley, watching her as she darted around the aisle. Before we got the car, I had made a list of food that we needed. Once we'd got the car, parked it and got a trolley, I had given the list to Olivia, so she could help.

"Olivia!" I called, "Get some yoghurts!"

Thankfully, the supermarket was relatively empty for a Saturday morning.

"Yes Jack!" She said, running over to the yoghurts.

"Which ones?" She asked me after I'd pushed the trolley behind her.

"Er... Not sure. Which ones do you like the look of?"

"These ones!" She proclaimed, picking out some chocolate mousses.

"They're not technically yoghurts...but sure why not?" I said, picking up some more that seemed slightly better for us, Petite Filous. I had seen the adverts on TV for these, they had vitamin D and calcium in.

"What now?" She asked impatiently, once she had put her yoghurts in the trolley.

"Let's have a look, shall we?" I said, pulling her closer so we could both see the list.

"Seems like we need bread now. Let's go!" I said, pushing the trolley in front of me as I began to run.

"Hey! That's not fair!" I heard Olivia tell after me.

"You snooze, you lose!" I yelled back, laughing.

After nearly crashing into an old couple, I reached the bread section.

"Oh my God, this smells so good." I moaned, sniffing the air for the fresh bread smell.

"Mmmm... You're right about that." Olivia said from behind me.

"Finally able to catch me up then?" I remarked, grinning.

"Shut up Jack."

"Touchy touchy."

We got the bread and headed for the checkouts. Enroute, we stopped at the DVD and books section of the store.

"Anything you want Olivia?" I said, stopping in the middle of the aisle and spreading my arms open wide, almost knocking over the same old couple from earlier, "Oops, sorry."

Olivia giggled quietly.

After the old couple had gone, I asked Olivia again, "You want anything?"

She nodded shyly, "Yeah. That." She said, pointing.

I turned around so I could see what she was pointing at. It was a colouring set, complete with felt-tip pens and colouring book.

"Go get it then." I said, giving her a little push. She ran across to get it and ran back. She placed it carefully in the trolley.

"Happy?"

She nodded.

"Ok, let's go." I said, starting to push the trolley again.
*-*-*-*-*-*
"These ones?" I said, pulling a pair of jeans that seemed the right size for Olivia.

"Yeah, they look cool." She said, searching through tops at the other end of the aisle.

When I walked into this shop I had no idea what to look for, but now, thanks a very kind shop assistant, I, at least, had I vague idea on what I was looking for.

Once we had got several t-shirts, a few pairs of jeans and a couple of Laura of trainers, we went to pay.

"It's you!" The person at the till said, "Jack Barakat!"

I looked up from counting my dollars out, "You're a fan I'm guessing?"

"Yes! I'm Tamsin," She said while bagging Olivia's things up for us, "Can I have an autograph?"

I passed the bag to Olivia, who looked confused, replying, "Sure."

Tamsin scrambled to get a pen and some paper. I signed my name with ease and passed the piece of paper back to her. She took it, smiling.

"Thanks." She said.

"Anytime." I said before ushering Olivia out of the store with me.

As soon as we're out of the store, Olivia asked, "Why did that girl ask for your autograph?"

I scratched the back of my head, wondering how to say that I was in a hugely successful band.

"Well, the easy option is to say I'm in a band called All Time Low, along with my three mates, Alex, Rian and Zack." I explained, bleeping the car open with my key.

I opened the door and put the bags inside. I got in, closely followed by Olivia.
♠ ♠ ♠
I couldn't stop writing this chapter. It's just so adorable!

Comments are always welcome.