Status: This will be reworked.

In Your Dreams, Alex Gaskarth

002

Thats when it hit me, like 18 semi-truck going 100 mph.

"Ray," I whispered, she frowned.

"Drunk again, Alex? Leave me alone please, you've done enough," her eyes started to water, I took a step forward, and she took one back.

"Ray please?"

"No! Go away!"

"Ray?" I heard from behind me, " I turned to see the skinny emo hid, with a girl attached to his waist, "Are you okay?"

"No Keith, take me home, please."

"Alright," he said walking over to her.

"Oh my flipping god, dude I'm so drunk," Jack said running up behind me. I turned away from Ray who was hugging her friend crying in to his hoodie.

"Great Jack, just fucking great!" I yelled at him.

"Dude what the hell?"

"Just shut the fuck up!"

"Alex?" Jack asked taking a step back. I don't know what came over me. Was it the fact that the girl whose heart I broke was standing there in tears because, she saw me again. Was it the fact that she would never let me hold her? Was it jealousy, or was is simply the liquor?

I looked back over at Ray Lynn who was staring at me wide eyes for yelling at my best friend. Jack noticed for the first time, his jaw dropped.

"Alex, go find Tiffany," He commanded.

"No, fuck you I don't have to listen to you,"

"Alex, now!"

"Fuck you," I said walking away to try and find the girl I wanted nothing to do with at the moment.

Ray Lynn's Pov

"Ray," Jack said as Alex walked away. "He won't hurt you again, I won't let him."
Jack had always been my best friend but when Alex hurt me I blocked him out of my life along with every other thing that reminded me of Alex. I fresh batch of tears rolled down my face, as I let go of Keith and ran over to hug Jack.

"Jack," I said burying my face in the black hoodie he was wearing.

"It okay," he whispered. He hugged me back, before long I decided It would be best just to get away from Alex again. I let go of Jack, "You can always call me Ray. Any time I'll answer." I just nodded and turned away leaving my past behind me again.