Status: This will be reworked.

In Your Dreams, Alex Gaskarth

004

When I got home Keith was hesitant about letting me out of the car, and when I got out I knew why. I groaned and went to open the door.

"Please just let me explain," Alex begged from behind me.

"Explain what Alex, how you got drunk and slept with my best friend! How you snuck out to have sex with her every night for 2 weeks before I found out and broke up with you? I already know the story, Alex, I already know," I whisper as the tears began to fall.

"Ray, I'm sorry, I don't know what came over me I never meant to hurt you," he said softly.

"Please leave me alone Alex," I said before opening the door and trying to close it in his face. He blocked it with his hand and followed me in.

"No, Ray listen to me please," he begged.

"Why? I already know the story."

"No Ray you don't!" he yelled. "Your wrong, I didn't sneak out to sleep with Lauren those 2 weeks, I was trying to find a way to make it up to you,, I never wanted to hurt you, Ray I love you," I turned to face Alex with wide eyes. He looked so vulnerable like every wall he had built up had fallen.

"I can't forgive you Alex," I said softly turning away from him once more, I started walking away.

"Please, Ray? I'm so sorry. I've changed really please Ray please forgive me."

"I can't," I said before running off to my room leaving him in the living room alone.

---

Alex's POV

I went home and called Jack.

"Hello?"

"Jack."

"Oh its you what do you want Gaskarth?"

"I screwed up, I want Ray back."

"Well its too late for that besides you have Tiffany."

"I don't want her, I want Ray I want her to forgive me! I screwed up so bad! I still love her," I whispered "I always have, I never stopped." I heard him sigh on the other end of the line.

"Call it off with Tiffany and come over here, I'll help you think of a way to get Ray back."
♠ ♠ ♠
enjoy and comment!!