Status: A better rewrite of 'I Don't Fear The Boogeyman'

You Don't Fear The Boogeyman? You Should

chapter 10:

(Jackson)

So we'er split up running through the castle like chickens with our heads cut off. Looking through, under, over things. Even looked through hidden areas that Destiny showed us that her uncles showed her. Than I heard someone.

"Jack."

I looked around. Normally I don't answer when someone calls me Jack. I heard it again. It was like I knew this voice, but at the same time didn't.

Keep it together Jackson. I told myself. No time to go insane. I was in a room with a fire place. I got on it. At less I could scan the whole room. Than that voice I hear startled me.

" Jack get down from there!"

I slipped and fell hard to the ground. I moaned in pain. I broken my right arm.
--------------------------------
(melody)

I opened the door to the kitchen. I peered around the room I turned to the little elf. He needs a name.

" Come on Spark lets see if it's in here."

So Spark the elf followed me into the kitchen. So we looked. I heard a clunk. I turn around Spark popped out of a pot.

" Oh Spark." I giggled and took the little elf out of the pot sat him down on the floor.

The doors on the sink cabinet began to shake and rattled. The doors bust open. Nightmarish things came jolting at us. I screamed. I snagged Spark and ran.
----------------------------------
(Storm)

I was with the shag rug looking around. We were in the throne room.

"Oh, no!"

I turn around. I didn't see Bunny any where. where that dang rabbit of a kangaroo go?

" I'm down here."

I look down. Instead this over sized tough looking rabbit, I see this cute little fluffy bunny.

"Aw aren't you cute."

" Don't you start mate."

I rolled my eyes and picked up Bunny. " We need to find that capsule." I put bunny on my shoulder.

" I tell you this mate there's no capsule in here."

" You think I don't know that Rabbit-man."

" I do like that one."

I rolled my eyes. Melody came into the room screaming.

"Nightmares! Nightmares! Nightmares!"

I'm so glad Destiny's grandma, grandpa, and uncles weren't here.
"Hang on tight Bunny." I Went after Melody and here little elf friend.

I got in front of her. She went behind me. " Do Something Storm."
She screamed.

" Hang on Angel-Face."

The nightmares came at me and I frozen them in place.

"Thanks Storm. I thought me and Spark were goners."

"Spark?" Me and the fur ball said at the same time.

" It's the elf's name."

Spark waved his thin little arm.

" How old is your sister mate."

" Sixteen. Why?"
---------------------------------------
(Rider)

I was with Sliver-Fang and Nala, but the nightmares had taken them now I was alone.

I heard what sound like someone falling. I run into the room. It was Jackson on the floor. I run to his aid.

Asked him if he was okay. He looked at me with brown eyes. Wait they were blue earlier.

" I broke my arm Rider."

Helped him to his feet. I told him we should go find the others. He nodded his head than I heard my mother's voice. It sounded far away.

" You hear something Rider?"

I nodded my head. Jackson looked at me.

"I don't hear any thing, but if you do follow it. I trust you."

I listen to where the voice was coming from. I began to follow it. Jackson followed me. Hopping this isn't some sick trick of Pitch's.