Status: A better rewrite of 'I Don't Fear The Boogeyman'

You Don't Fear The Boogeyman? You Should

chapter 12:

(Storm)
I looked at the others. They don't seem to trust her either. At that moment Pitch appears.

"See you found the first one. Hello Raven, what you doing here?"

" I want it back!" Raven shouted.

" You can't have it back you little brat!"

What is it that Raven wants back so badly? The others got closer to me.

"I have your five friends. I'm here to make a change in the game."

This what happens when you play someone's game they have control of the rules and can change them any time.

" You got to keep the capsule from getting taken back while you go, looking for the other ones. The Next one is in a time realm. In a tower in the past."

Pitch disappeared. I turn to Raven. I pointed at her." Okay, Princess of Creeps. We'll help you. As long you help us. If your working with Pitch, I take care of you myself."

" Little harsh don't you think mate."

" Hush it rabbit or you'll be bunny stew."
-----------------------------------------------
(Jackson)

My sister was getting annoyed it's starting to show. I heard that voice again. Where was it coming from?

Rider heard a voice in her head it lead her to her capsule, but the voice in my head isn't from my memories. At less I think.

My thoughts were cut short when I heard Melody say something.

"What you say Melody?"

" I said the next capsule in a realm. Raven said shes from another realm."

I realized what she was saying. "If Raven can get to our realm, from her realm....You want me to take you to the past realm to hidden tower in the woods?" Raven interrupted.

"You know the place." Storm asked crossing her arms.

"Yes, I do, the way to get there is through the shadows."

She opens the portal of darkness. I look inside.

"I....aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

Before Bunny could get his Sentence out I jumped into the portal. The others came after me.

" I HATE WHEN STORM DOSE THIS!" Melody shouted