Status: A better rewrite of 'I Don't Fear The Boogeyman'

You Don't Fear The Boogeyman? You Should

Chapter 13:

(Storm)

We landed in a realm, but not the right one. This place was creepy. I glared at Raven.

" This isn't right. I know the realms we shouldn't be here."

" What realm is this?"

"The dark realm. Pitch must of temper with my shadow portals."

I looked around. Pitch would do anything to keep us from getting the capsule.

Turning around I saw a guy push Rider and take the capsule. He looked like my dad, but younger. He had on a blackish blue frosted hoodie dark pants. He had really dark hair. What was creepy was the yellow eyes.

"Well what's this?"

Rider tried fighting back, but slipped on black ice and fell hard.

"That wasn't nice!" Melody shouted.

Jackson helped Rider to her feet.

"That's enough Dark Jack hand it over." Raven order, holding out her hand. Wait did she say Dark Jack?

"How about little game of come and get it, oh watch out for the nightmares." He flew off.

We went after him. Those nightmares came after us. Jackson leaped from the ground into the tree. He was jumping tree to tree, like a monkey.

"Gals let Jackson handle Dark Jack We got to loss those nightmares."

Okay they didn't protest they just nodded their heads we picked up speed.

"crikey, they'er close behind Storm."

" Hold on tight."

" This is worst than that bloody sled ride with North!"
-------------------------------------------
(Jackson)

I don't know how I was able to jump to tree to tree, but was able to keep with dark Jack.

He turned around. He threw an ice ball at me. I moved out of the way. He laughed, I threw a snow ball at him. That started a fight between us.

My snow balls aren't doing any good the ice balls were hitting me. Bruising me with each hit. One hit me in the face. Making my nose bleed.

Dark Jack laughed his head off at. Okay he made me mad. I didn't know my emotions could effect my powers. I threw an ice ball at him he hit the ground. Rider's tooth capsule flew out of his hand.

I jumped from the tree landed on the ground gently. I picked up the capsule. I looked at dark Jack.

" It's all fun and games till your knocked out with a ball of ice."

I went to find the others.
-------------------------------------------------------
(Melody)

I was running Spark the elf was hanging on for dare life. Unlike my siblings I don't have winter powers, I could only heal.

What good will that do me here? I tripped and stumbled down a hill on to a lake that was frozen.

I lost the nightmares, but the ice beneath me started cracking. I was in the mild of the lake where it was too thin. Began to panic. I saw Jackson.

"JACKSON HELP!"