Status: A better rewrite of 'I Don't Fear The Boogeyman'

You Don't Fear The Boogeyman? You Should

chapter 14:

(Storm)

I heard Melody cry out to Jackson. Shes in trouble. The nightmares stopped chasing us. So we stop. I look over at Rider and Raven.

"My sister is in trouble."

"She's on the Dark Jack's frozen lake." Raven pointed down at he hill. Rider and turn around.

" Melody!"

I saw Jackson sliding rushing to the lake. " Jackson! Be careful little brother!" He glanced at me than looked down.

Raven cupped her hands around her mouth shouted at my brother.

" You won't be able to refreeze the lake! Your in Dark Jack's teratory!"
---------------------------------
(Jackson)

Great my powers are useless. This reminds me of endless nightmares I would have, but wake up in bed I'll be find. This time it was for real. If anyone fell in that would be the end.

I stepped on the lake the ice began to crack with each step.

"Be careful Jackson!" Melody cried out.

I slowly mad my way to Melody and her little elf. I was close enough to her, but one more step I could make all three of us fall in.

Melody carefully got to her feet. She gasped when she saw a new crack appear.

"Melody look at me. You'll be okay."

" Jackson, I'm scared!"

It hit me. Where have I heard that before? I try to clam her down, and Keep her attention on me.
----------------------------------
(Rider)

This was becoming too much. I was holding my breath hopping neither would fall in.

I glance over at Storm. She for once in her life looked frighten. Now seeing that both siblings were in danger of falling through thin ice.
-----------------------------------
(Melody)

I was scared to death. I look at down than at Jackson. My heart racing faster than time Nala took me a joy ride on Sliver-Fang for the first time.

"Your going to be Okay Melody. You got to believe in me."

I took a deep breath. Sparks gripped tighter to me. Shaking to death.
----------------------------------
(Jackson)

" I want you to come towards me nice and easy."

Melody looked at me like I was crazy.

" I'll fall in for share."

" Okay, clam down. Count of three take a step."

She nodded her head. I counted one she took a step. Counted two she took a step swaying a bit. On three she moved I grabbed my sister tossed her behind me. She slid across the lake.
---------------------------------------
(Melody)

It happen so fast. The others slid down the hill. Storm quickly helped me to the bank.

We all look, the ice caved under Jackson. He went through.

"JACKSON!" We all screamed.