Status: A better rewrite of 'I Don't Fear The Boogeyman'

You Don't Fear The Boogeyman? You Should

Chapter 19:

(Jackson)

Okay, I was in my own realm. It was night time. Had no idea that I've been gone that long.

I sat down to think. How can I find the other capsules. Wait something wasn't right I heard Tooth tell Storm Pitch had the other capsules and hes just toying with me now.

Realized that's what dad was hearing.

I notice the faint glow of the moon. I turned around. May be the moon can tell me something.

"Manny, I need help. I'm at a lost. If you can just please tell me something."

The moon formed shadows on the ground below me. I looked. It was form of a young girl. It was another guardian. From another realm.

I tilted my head to the moon. "Okay, another guardian in another realm. How am I to get there?" I just sounded like Storm when she was annoyed.

Out of no where a snow glob hit me on the head knocking me backwards to the ground.

"Okay, I'm sorry Manny! Thanks for your help." I picked up the snow glob. I rubbed my head.

The snow globe had an image to where I should go. I tossed it. I hear a voice in my head say look for Kit.

I went into the portal. I was outside someones home. "I guess she lives here."

"Who are you?" I hear a soft whisper.

I turn around. There was a girl with long brown hair, green eyes, and pale skin. She had a sweater that looked a little big on her.

She made a strange face. Like she was confused.

" Daddy?"

"What?" The Man in the Moon sent me to the future realm.