Status: A better rewrite of 'I Don't Fear The Boogeyman'

You Don't Fear The Boogeyman? You Should

Chapter: 24

(Pitch)

No way that little brat could defeat my nightmares. I saw the girl he was with, stayed on the side lines.

I watched him turn my nightmares into dreams. I couldn't believe it. I noticed the geraman shepherd nightmare.
-----------------------------------------
(Jackson)

I turned to Pitch. Not a nightmare left. Pitch smiled. " You didn't get all of them." He pointed at Shadow.

I couldn't hurt shadow. "You have ten seconds." Pitch counted down.
Turned to shadow. He winked at me. Seem shadow had a plan.

"Eight seconds left."

I went over touched Shadows nose. He wined in pain melted to the ground.

"Shadow!" Kit cried out."

Pitch glares at me. "Here's Raven. Out the shadows Raven. Appears baffled. She looks down. "Shadow! What did you do?!"

Pitch disappears Kit goes over to Raven. "Shadows fine Raven." Shadow reformed into a german Shepherd. Raven hugged her nightmare of a dog.

"Raven what is the stone fears?"

She told me it was a stone forced from the shadows. Guardians that can control fear or shadows can make them stronger.

"You do know Pitch got his strength from you and Melody, but mostly you."

It hit me. "So he knew once me and Melody get over our fears he needed something to stay strong. So he took your stone."

Raven and Kit nodded their heads. Raven pointed. "In coming, more nightmares."