Status: A better rewrite of 'I Don't Fear The Boogeyman'

You Don't Fear The Boogeyman? You Should

Chapter 25:

(Raven)

The nightmares came at us Jackson froze them. When Kit and Jackson touched the frozen nightmares. They would shatter and turn into gold sand.

" So can you explain how you plan on fighting Pitch?"

Jackson formed a snow ball in his hand tossed up in the air. Him and Kit let me in on the plan.

"That's smart."

"Shouldn't we start looking for Pitch?"

Shadow got bigger. Jackson got to his back helped me and my cousin.

"That's what we're going to do. Shadow just start walking once I start hearing voices of my memories I'll let you know what to do than."

Shadow started moving. It was morning. Now we only had four days left.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Melody)

I look over at storm. She was laying down her face red. Oh, Storm was starting to over heat herself. cuddled Bunny like a stuff animal. He didn't fight her.Now Spark, that Storm was using as a pillow was trying to break free.

"Mom. Storm is over heating now."

" She don't look good mate."

Rider placed her hand on my shoulder. I felt the presser of the world on me now. I felt helpless, useless, and stupid.

Pitch came in.

" Pitch please let us go! End this! I don't want to lose any one! Please I'm begging you!" I began to cry.

He payed no mind to me.