Status: A better rewrite of 'I Don't Fear The Boogeyman'

You Don't Fear The Boogeyman? You Should

chapter 28

(Jackson)

Once the staff was together. An icy cols breeze blew around me than around the room.

Pitch came at me. I jumped Pitch hit the floor. I realized I was up in the air. Okay strange.

"Jackson! That staff is what gives your father full power. With it you can control the wind." Rider's father told me.

So that's what Dark Storm meant when she told me use the wind. I landed on the ground. I still don't stand a chance.

Using what power I had. I fought Pitch. He took the staff and threw it.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Kit)

I was able to open the cage. Melody took her hair out of pony tale. It grew longer. She threw it around the top of the cage. She grabbed the end of her hair when it came back down.

"You help Rider with my sister. When your down I'll swing over to the other cage."

I notice Storm was up, she looked better.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Storm)

" You look better mate." Bunny said crawling on to my shoulder.

I picked up spark and put him in my hood.

"Hang on."

I slid down Melody's hair. Rider followed. That strange girl came down.

" Lets free everyone else."

I still felt weak, but I fought my way through. Nightmares left and right, but one touch they turned to dreams.

Melody freed our parents. Me and who ever that girl was, we freed the others.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Jack)

Once we were down on the ground I tried to find strength to stand. Rapunzel helped me.

"Thanks."

Melody slid down her hair. Once she was on the ground. Her hair shorten. She pulled it back to her pony tail.

I stagger over to Pitch who had my son by the throat.

"Put him down."

" Oh Jack. Your in no position to be making orders."

Than Jackson said something that caused a chain reaction.

" I believe in the Guardians."

Melody said it. Before I knew it all the kids were saying it. A gold chain formed around us.

Those of other realms we befriended over the years was saying" I believe in the Guardians." How I know that? Pitch's whole globe was glowing. I felt like myself again.

The kangaroo- I mean Easter Bunny was Six foot one again. We all got our powers and Strength back.

I grabbed my staff. Pitch dropped Jackson. Out the shadows came girl with Toothless and Sliver-Fang.

"I'm still stronger than you!"

Jackson sat up. "No your not." He held some kind of stone than tossed it to that girl who could be Storm's dark half.

Every thing got dark. Next thing I know we'er out side.

"Lets finish this outside Frost."

Me and the Warriors Of Season were ready to fight. Hiccup got on Toothless. Merdia drew her bow of fire. Rapunzel's hair went blond and long. I got my staff.