Status: A better rewrite of 'I Don't Fear The Boogeyman'

You Don't Fear The Boogeyman? You Should

Chapter 5:

(Jackson)

Some how we all missed a nightmare bull dog size of a dragon in the corner of the the. Melody hid behind Storm. North pulled out a sword. It didn't seem to care for North or my sisters. Its sight of on me.

The thing jolted right at me. I held my hands up looked away. I heard every one gasped. I open my eyes and looked. The nightmare was frozen. I put my hand down.

“Amazing. You froze it with just your hands.” North said. Storm walked over touched the nightmare's nose it shattered.

“Oops.”

Melody looked at North. “ If there's one here. Wouldn't there be more?”

“ Oh no.”

We rush to the door pulled it open. There were more of those things. Chasing Yetis and elves and crushing the toys. Bunny, Tooth, and Sandman were trying to stop them. Some of the fairies that were with Tooth were taken.
-----------------------------------------
(Melody)

The little elf that a Yeti painted was running from one of the nightmares. I couldn't help it. I ran than slid cross the floor and grabbed the little green elf. I heard Storm yell out.
-------------------------------------------
(Storm)

“Melody! Come back!”

Melody slid across the floor saved an elf. She kept sliding till she use her legs and pressed them against the wall to stop so she wouldn't crash.

“Thanks Jackson!” She Called out.

It was an ice trail. I looked at Jackson. He had one knee on the floor hand on the ground in front of him. No, fair Jackson can freeze things.

The nightmare that was chasing the elf landed flat on his face because it had tripped. All the nightmares were gone. Yetis and elves taken. The toys destroyed. Melody ran over with the elf. The other guardians came over.
------------------------------------------
(Jackson)

This was far from over because the Boogeyman was there himself. Laughing his nightmarish laugh. We looked over the side there was Pitch.

“ Pitch! You rotten monster!” Storm shouted at him. Pitch found Storm amusing. How I know is the look on his face.

“ Monster is such a strong word don't you think?”

“ If you don't like being called monster. I have a whole list of them.”

Storm don't have whole list, she has a whole notebook full of names for Pitch. Yeah shes always adding new names to it when she comes cross one she hadn't used.

“ Aren't you three a little old to believe in guardians?” He glared at us. Than he started laughing. I didn't like the sound of that laugh. He turned his attention to me. That's not good.
------------------------------------------
(Melody)

I had mixed feelings, I didn't know how to feel. The little green elf gripped to my shirt as I held him. I didn't like the way he was looking at my brother.

Storm pulled me and Jackson closer to her side. Protecting us.

“ Don't bother, I'm already a step ahead of all of you! I got the fairies, teeth, and took all your cute little walking eggs while I was attacking the workshop! Taking no chances! I also took your stone eggs too! You my boy, is the only thing standing in my way.”He pointed at Jackson.

“ Your not getting these children Pitch!” Tooth Said.

Pitch just laughed. I remembered mom's stories. If children lose faith and stop believing in the guardians they'll grow weak and pitch will grow stronger because of the fear.

Pitch waved his hand and a wave of black sand came at us. Storm and Jackson together froze the sand wave. Pitch's Jaw dropped. Bunny jumped and kicked it. The sand shattered. The Boogeyman was gone.
------------------------------------------
(Storm)

“We got to get Nala, Rider, and Destiny! “

“ Why did Pitch say I was the only thing in the way?”

That was a good question. There's Something about Jackson we, even Jackson didn't know that Pitch dose.

" I honestly don't know. How to we get the others?"

" Like this."

North pulls out a snow globe tells it where it he wants to go. The image of Berk appear on the snow globe. North threw it a portal open.

" That works." Jackson said.

“ Lets go” I go into the portal the others followed.