Status: A better rewrite of 'I Don't Fear The Boogeyman'

You Don't Fear The Boogeyman? You Should

Chapter 6

(Pitch)

Returning to my home. Thinking about those teenagers. Could those brats be... No they couldn't. Than again.

I look up at the cage that Jack and his friends were in. “ Don't you all look helpless. Warriors of Seasons that once stood on on top of the world, cut down to the pit of shame. The worlds best guardians.”

“ You will be stopped Pitch!”

I laughed at the Scottish queen's remark. “ Your wrong Merida. Once the guardians are weaken there be no one to stop me. First I must destroy this child.”

In the palm of my hand. I created the form of that little boy in sand. Than crushed it. I saw the horror on Rapunzel and Jack's face. I feel I hit a nerve.

Jack grabbed the bars of the hanging cage.

“ You listen hear you creep of nightmares, You better not put a hand on Jackson!”

Now how curious is this. I know he would say the same thing if I threaten Jamie, but threatening this Jackson kid, he sounded like a father.

“ Now Jack do tell me, is Jackson your son? Those two annoying girls with him, are they your daughters?”

Jack stiffen up gripping the bars of the cage. “ So they are, That changes everything. You all have children. Looks like I need to take them out as well. I want my plan to work.”
-----------------------------------------
(Rapunzel)

I began to worry about the kids, but mostly Jackson. Pitch wanted to kill him the most, but Why? I feel Merida's hand on my shoulder. I looked at her. I began to softly cry.
-------------------------------------------
(Jack)

Pitch left the room. Rapunzel was crying. I feel there was nothing I could say to make her feel better this time, and all our children are in danger. Okay I suddenly I felt warm. That's not good.

“Jack?” Hiccup tapped me on the shoulder. I turn around tugging at the collar of my hoodie. My heart was slowing down. I felt dizzy. “I'm going to..........”
----------------------------------------------
(Hiccup)

Jack fainted. I quickly caught him and gently put him down. This wasn't good. Jacks cheeks were red. He was really warm. Rapunzel sat down lied Jack's head on her lap.

“ Oh Jack.” Rapunzel cried.
--------------------------------------------------
(Merida)

Pitch will pay for this. I only hope the guardians could protect the
children. Get us out this here mass