Status: A better rewrite of 'I Don't Fear The Boogeyman'

You Don't Fear The Boogeyman? You Should

Chapter 7:

(Jackson)

I felt dizzy, but I shook it off like it was no big deal. Storm looked at me. “Okay?” She asked. I gave her a cover up smile and lied. “I'm fine.”

Honestly I don't think she bought it, but she didn't presser me. There's to much going on already. So we're at Berk.

I look over I see Rider wandering about. I bet she was looking for her father and Toothless. Rider was an image of her father Hiccup Horrendous Haddock 111, the first dragon rider and trainer. Only thing is Rider is a girl, still has two legs, and she has no voice. Its amazing we understand her better than we do the sandman.

“ There's Rider.” Melody pointed out.

I cupped my hands over my mouth and shouted. “ Rider!” She turned around. When she saw us she ran right over. When Rider saw the guardians she looked confused.

“ Long story. Where's Nala?”

“Shes with Uncle Toothless and Sliver-Fang looking for dad.” She mouthed.

Nala was also like her father, but had more shape to her body. Her long reddish-brown hair she normally kept up in a pony tale. So it wouldn't blow in her face when ridding. Silver-Fang was her dragon. He's cross between a nadder and night fury. Looks like a midnight blue night fury with sliver over both eyes, sliver up the legs, under belly , and sliver spots across the tale. Nadder part is the spikes he throws.

By that time Nala flew by on Toothless with Sliver-Fang following behind. They landed Nala got off. “You guys seen our dad?”

Tooth flutter over to her. The look on Nala's face was Priceless. “ That's why we're here.” Tooth calmly said.
-------------------------------------------------
(Storm)

We told Nala and Rider what had happen. They seem to be hanging to every word we said. When we were finished Nala looked at her sister than at us.

“Count us in.”

Tooth landed on the ground she was growing weak.

“ Miss Tooth you okay?” Melody asked.

“I'm fine honey.”

“It's starting.” North said helping Tooth.”

If that wasn't bad enough. Jackson had fainted. We rush to him. Great. We tried to wake him, but nothing was working. Everyone started to panic.

Sliver-Fang tried licking him-which didn't work. So he licked me instead. I don't know why.

Sandie formed symbols above his head with sand trying to tell us something.

“ Crikey mate what you trying to tell us?”

Jackson moaned. Okay hes alive. He open his blue eyes, wait Jackson eyes were always brown. What the heck?

“Dad is over heating.” Jackson said.

Great lets add that to the top of the list.