Status: A better rewrite of 'I Don't Fear The Boogeyman'

You Don't Fear The Boogeyman? You Should

Chapter 8:

(Jackson)

I sat up. Melody looked at me. "What do you mean dad's over heating?" she hugged the green elf, I forgotten she still had.

How could I explain this. I didn't even understand this. Storm helped me to my feet.

" Little hard to explain Melody."

"Nala, we got to get to Destiny."

"Shes in Scotland." Rider mouthed.

North reached into his pocket pull a snow glob out. "This how we go to Scotland."

" A Snow Glob?"
---------------------------------------
(Nala)

I thought he was crazy. I believe hes a guardian, but going to Scotland that's on the other side of the world; by using a snow glob. Really?

As crazy this sounds I trust them. Sliver-Fang rubbed his head against my arm purring.

" Lets go to Scotland."

North said something to the globe than threw it a portal open. I looked around. Funny no one in the town seem to even noticed what was going on.

From the portal there was screaming. We heard and went through.

It was late at night in Scotland there was these large dogs rampaging through Destiny's home.

One of them had Destiny's sister.

"Sliver-Fang blast that thing!"

On my order Sliver-Fang blasted the nightmare with his fire. Sand splattered every where.
----------------------------------
(Rider)

"Faith! You Okay?" Storm asked

Faith is one of the triplets. Like Destiny and Hope She has the crazy mess of red curls, same green eyes; that comes from their father, but they wear different colors of the same out fit. What makes Faith and Destiny different is Destiny's hair in a mess of a pony tale. Hers has some type of hair band.

"They have Destiny and Hope!"

"crikey! We need your sister."

"Did he talk."

More nightmares attacks. Another one grabbed Faith. "Put her down you monster!" My sister yelled.

A dark creepy man appear.

"Pitch!" Everyone said at once.

So that's what the boogeyman looked like. He was creepy most of all frighting.

"You Creep of Nightmares!" Storm shouted.

Pitch chuckled like he thought it was funny. He sounded amused.

" You are Jack's little girl. I've taken your Hope, Destiny, now your Faith." Pitch laughed at his own Joke.

Storm just crossed her arms. " Aren't you funny." She said in a smart alce tone.

To Storm, Pitch is just another big bully who torments people. Dose she know he's the King of Nightmares? I don't think she cares.

I look over I noticed Jackson formed a snow in his hand. what the heck!

While Pitch was laughing Jackson threw the snow ball right in Pitch's face.

He glared at Jackson. " Should of seen that one coming."
I realized Toothless wasn't with us.

I tapped Nala and asked here where Toothless go. She looked around.

" Looking for your dragon? When you were saving Faith I took your Dragon."

Sliver-Fangs ears leaded back, tale spiked, he was growling. Pitch acted like he wasn't there.

" You want to play a game?"