Finding Out the Only Thing Left to Lose Is Time

My Mystery Man

I had to get out of the house for a while. I was going stir crazy! It felt like I had been pent up in there for ages!
So I decided to go to the park, Hyde Park to be exact. It was a beautiful day, actually sunny for once! Not a cloud in sight! It was one of those days when I actually like British weather!
The park was pretty busy, due to the weather. Hence there wasn't an empty bench in sight, I really wanted to just sit and chill for a while. So I headed for the empty bench I could see.

It just had one male sitting on it, enjoying the view. He must be tourist.

As a general rule tourist annoy me, even if this one was surprisingly good looking. He was a lot taller than me even when sitting, he was heavily tattooed but in a good way. He had dark cut which framed his face perfectly and he had a cute smile.

Just as I was about to sit down, I got a text from Sophie, my best friend, asking me where was I was.
So I started replying and explaining as I sat.

I could feel his eyes upon me the whole time. And as good looking as he was, it was still a little creepy to be stared at. So I turned to him a little to see him grinning at me.

I merely raised my eyebrows, blinked and said 'Er...can I help you?’

He quickly replied, ‘I’m sorry, I was just...um. Nevermind.’ He had a great voice, but it was totally American! Nailed it in one with m guess that he was a tourist!

His lack of eloquent response left us with an awkward silence, so i turned back to my iPhone.

I kinda wanted to carry in talking but I couldn't just blurt out anything. I need not have worried though, he blurted ‘I’m Austin Carlile.’

‘Maybelle Dean,’ I replied. So as to continue the conversation I decided to ask him a question ‘Do you live out here or are you just visiting from America?’

‘Just visiting.’ He chuckled.
I was just happy he was joining in with the conversation.
In the end, we sat talking for hours. I told him about myself and he explained some of his life.
Though I did get confused when a boy asked for a photo with him. He seemed happy to have the photo taken but I couldn't understand why.

Once the boy had gone, I asked ‘Do you know him personally? Why did he want your picture?’

He laughed and evaded answering the question, ‘You ask a lot of questions, Miss Dean.’

Being perhaps a tad flirtatious, I retorted, ‘I’m a very curious person, Mr. Carlile.’

He seemed to accept this, ‘Well, that’s a good enough excuse.’

Suddenly, I noticed the time. I knew i had to get going, I stood and sorted out my dress.
A frown appeared on his face and he asked ‘Are you going?’

‘I have to head home, feed my dog.’ I giggled. ‘How long are you out in England for?’ I asked, I hoped it would be for a while so we could hang again.

‘Not sure, once we finished recording, I guess that’s when we go home.’ Those things take a while right?

Then he pulled out his phone, which I immediately removed from his grip. I was adding my contact. He asked me what I was doing and leant over trying to see the screen. I hid the screen from him and instead added a contact image. A selfie I took of me sticking her tongue out a little.

I returned his phone, telling him to iMessage me whilst winking. Then I walked off.

I tried to not turn around as I walked off, I didn't want to appear too infatuated. But I hope he will text...
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you guys enjoy...
I am really stoked for this story!

:D