Alcohol Does Shit to You

2

I opened my eyes to see the lights turned down and everyone was asleep, including the guy sitting two seats away. I was surprised I wasn't hyperventilating really, I was terrified of planes. I was terrified of a lot actually, but I guess I was so upset over me leaving for the summer to notice.

I crawled back up into a ball and slid my headphones back into my ears, blasting my Rihanna and Cassie, Drake coming in here and there. I almost fell asleep again until I heard a voice start blasting in my ear, I groaned as I hit next. I was gonna here Bieber this whole summer, I can spare an extra night without him.

------------

I felt the burning sensation run down my throat as I slammed the small shot glass back down on the table. "Keep them coming!" I yelled at the boy in front of me. A smirk forming on my lips as I watched him pour 2 more.

I was a mess, the room was spinning and everything was a blurr.. but I didn't give one single fuck. The music was blasting in my ears as I made my way around the house, I couldn't make out anyone's face so I had no idea where I was and who's house it was.

All I knew was that I was there to get fucked up!

I stumbled my way into the backyard, hearing people's laughter as I fell into a large plant. But I didn't care.

One minute I hear laughter, and the next I hear screaming and sirens.

I tried to blink as everyone ran, hopping over fences and running into people's yards, but I was left there trying to find something to lean against.

The next thing I knew, I felt a hand on my upper arm. "Hey get off!" I yelled in the guys face, not even realizing it was a cop.

"Put your hands behind your back," he ordered as I put the pieces together. Hundreds of thoughts ran through my mind, what my parents were gonna say, what they were gonna do to me at the police station, and mostly the fact that I was one of the few who were dumb enough to get caught.

I swore to myself under my breath as I felt the same guy push me into the back of a car, most likely the police car. I began to cough until I felt all of the alcohol make its way back up my system and out of my mouth as I puked next to the car. All I could think was "not again."


I wiped the sweat off of my forehead, looking around to see that nobody had noticed my little episode. Thank god.

I had that dream a lot lately actually, so I was starting to get used to it. It was the thing that made my mom make the decision to ship me off to be with Ryan so he could "straighten me out".

I shook my head as I stood up, making my way towards the restroom quietly, passed people still trying to sleep.

I slid the door open and made my way in, managing to sit down on the lid of the small toilet that sat in the middle of the tiny containment. I leaned over to grab the small brush out of the side of my bag so I could fix up my knotted hair. I ran my fingers through the light brown hair after I was done, watching as it varied from streaks of blonde and brown.

I always liked my hair really, it was my pride and joy. I never dyed it once, in fear that I'd damage it. Oh well.

Looking at my reflection I rubbed my eyes, small traces of mascara rubbing off but I was too tired to care.

My claustrophobia started kicking in so I made my way back to my seat as the lights flickered.

"Please fasten your seat belts, we will be landing in 10"
Finally, I just wanted to get off of this plane already.

I pulled my phone out of my sweatshirt pocket and saw it lighting up with a new message, must've been from a couple of hours ago.

From: Ryan

see you soon lil sis


I felt a little bit relieved, but I was still worried if he was gonna actually make it to the airport on time. If not I was fully prepared to kick his ass without hesitation. Even though I missed him, a heck of a lot, I was still pissed that he actually agreed with my mom that I had to be straightened out. I'm pissed that he agreed and thought it was a good idea to take my from my friends. Actually - I hate him.

I closed my eyes and clenched my fists on the arm rests as the plane landed. When it touched down I bit the inside of my cheek and I already felt the warm liquid filling my mouth, just great.

-

After unloading my suitcases I walked into the crowded airport, looking in all directions. Are you fucking kidding me? Where was he? was all I could think before I heard a familiar deep voice call my name, "Camille Good!" the next thing I knew he was picking me up and spinning me around.

I giggled as he hugged me tightly before remembering how angry I was at him and everyone in my family, "Put me down Ry." I demanded as I felt him lower me.

"Jeez, Cam." I could tell he was smirking by the tone in his voice.

I shook my head and began walking, "Just show me where the car is."

He walked ahead of me, looking over his shoulder every now and then to make sure I was following until we reached a Black BMW.

My jaw dropped as I looked over its black, slick and shiny features. I could tell it was brand new, "Damn.." I whispered under my breath as my brother opened the passenger's door for me.

I muttered a thanks as I got in, closing it behind me before feeling my phone vibrate in my hands.

From Trina

Tell Ryan I said hi ;)


Does she think she's funny? I rolled my eyes at the screen and slid my phone back into my pocket.

I jumped as I heard a voice next to me, "You still got that shitty Android?" Ryan chuckled as he held up his brand new white iPhone 5.

"Mom and dad said I didn't think I deserved a new phone when they could be using the money for help for Julie's tutoring." I stated, staring straight ahead as I waited for him to begin driving.

I could tell he was stunned, not expecting my answer to be that. I saw him shake his head from the corner of my eye as he began driving.

----------------------------

The car ride was really boring - well for me at least. Ryan wouldn't shut up, talking about how excited everyone was to meet me and how great Justin and I would get along.

"Oh yeah, why isn't the little popstar with us?" I asked, laughing to myself quietly.

Ryan looked at me as he pulled into the parking lot of a hotel, "he's not really allowed to leave right now, the city doesn't want to deal with a whole crowd of screaming girls today," he could probably see the confusion on my face as I looked at the hotel, "we have to stay here for a while.. I hope you're okay with tour buses and hotels since Justin's on tour right now."

I crossed my arms, now I had to travel everywhere? Isn't moving to one place enough. "You know, he won't shut up about you coming. He's so excited to have someone his age finally around."

I snapped my head around to look at my brother, "What makes you think I want to become friends with... him?"

Ryan chuckled to himself as he opened his door, "C'mon already."

-

I followed Ryan into the hotel, hearing a few girls squealing at the sight of him. Typical. We made our way into an elevator, making me more uneasy than I already was. It was an awkward couple of minutes, of course they would be staying on one of the highest floors up.

I rolled my suitcase behind me, Ryan pulling the other, as we followed many hall ways until we reached a room all the way at the back of a longer hall.

My jaw dropped as I saw the inside, it was probably the most expensive thing I've ever set foot in. Damn, this kid's crew must have a shit load of money.

White walls, white carpet, white furniture. It was all so clean and organized, except for a few shoes and jackets laying around, otherwise it was perfect.

"Justin we're back!" Ryan yelled as he set my suitcase down by the door.

I heard a deep and raspy voice yell back, personally I didn't expect him to sound like that. "Gimme a sec, I'm getting dressed."

I gave Ryan a I-don't-wanna-talk-to-anyone-right-now look but of course he just grinned and sat down on a chair.

Before meeting anyone I just wanted to nap, I wasn't ready to deal with all of this in one day. For Christ's sake it was he first day I've seen my brother in 3 years, he's been too busy being Justin's older brother to talk to me or Julie.

But of course I was too late, by the time I got to the suitcases a tall and lean boy came out of one of the back rooms wearing black skinny jeans, red Supras, and a black v-neck. I honestly wasn't expecting him to look like that, and if I thought his voice was too much this was just... wow.

I could tell he was nervous by how his voice was kind of shaky as he greeted me, "Hey, I'm Justin Bieber." He held out his hand for me to shake and I looked at it before looking back up at him.

I tried to be as nice as possible but I just wasn't feeling it, considering the fact it felt like Ryan's gaze was burning into my skull, "I know." I heard Ryan cough behind me and I rolled my eyes, "I'm Camille."

Justin chuckled and looked me up and down before replying as he raised an eyebrow, "Nice to meet you, sweetheart."

I scoffed, sweetheart? That was a n o right there.

"Ya," I shifted my eyes away from his warm, caramel brown ones. "Where do I put my stuff?" I turned to my brother, trying to make this less awkward but it was hard since I could feel Justin's eyes on me.

Ryan pointed to another room in the back before his arms back behind his head again.

I nodded and grabbed a suitcase and made my way towards the room, but I could hear footsteps behind me and the wheels of my other suitcase hitting the floor.

I ignored him, just lifting the bag onto the bed. I was too irritated to even notice how gorgeous and large the room was. The bed was big and there was already folded blankets ready for me, and next to the bed was a small black desk followed by a large tv hanging at the foot of the bed.

I took my bag off, taking it off of my shoulder as I hung it on the bed post before making my way towards the window, opening the curtains to see an amazing view of the city.

After a few seconds I remembered that he was behind me, turning on my heel I glared at Justin, "What do you want pretty boy?"

He chuckled to himself before smirking, "Nothing, I just decided to bring you your bag." Justin stated as he threw the suitcase on the bed, opening it to reveal my many assortments of bras, underwear, and boxes of tampons.

I stepped in between him and the bag, "Excuse me but this is my personal stuff, thanks." I threw him a look and began grabbing my toothbrush and hair and skin products to start putting on the shelves in the bathroom.

"My bad," he snickered to himself as I heard him jump back on the bed, kicking his shoes off and turning the tv on. Reminding me of Trina, my friends at home.. the place that I can no longer call my home.

I really hope he doesn't get too comfortable.

Hoping he'd be gone when I turned around, I immediately became disappointed to see him still sitting there. "Well I'm going to shower, goodbye."

I tried to say that as nicely as I could but all you could hear in my voice was the annoyance. I slammed the bathroom door shut before turning the water on.