Alcohol Does Shit to You

3

The next week wasn't boring.. per say. It was mostly just awkward, I mean a random girl coming to live with a celebrity because her brother is his wardrobe artist? Sounds like a typical fanfic to me, but isn't it creepy? They barely know me - except Ryan of course - and they're forced to accept me without even getting to know who Camille really is. None of them bothered to even make small talk.. well except Justin.

The kid's been up my ass ever since I walked in the damn door. It's not like I hate it or anything, but sometimes I just need my space yanno? I understand he needs a friend his age but really c'mon I think I can go outside to walk around by myself but nope, the kid feels the need to follow. It's flattering really, considering the fact that he's the most famous guy in the world and to be quite honest he's pretty attractive but like I said, I need air to breathe.

Like two nights ago for example: I was up in the middle of the night because I couldn't sleep. I was just sitting there thinking about people from home like Trina, Jake, my other friends.. Jake. Then next thing I know I'm getting the shit scared out of me by this guy.

I tossed and turned all night, it's about 3:30 in the morning and of course - you guessed it - I still couldn't sleep. I groaned as I kicked the blankets off, getting up to make my way towards the kitchen. I tugged on my long tee as I walked down the hall so it would cover me since I only had a pair of underwear on underneath. My hands running over the cabinets as I squinted my eyes to try and see where the glasses were and after, finally finding a cup.

I felt like I had just got done staring at the sun or something when I opened the fridge, the light seemed to have lit up the whole house. I heard a snore come from one of the rooms and closed the door a litte bit, trying not to wake anyone. I decided to just use the sink to get my water when I felt a light tap on my shoulder, making me jump and almost drop my cup.

"Holy shit, you scared the fuck out of me!" I turned around to see, of course, none other than Justin. My hand was still clenching my chest as I waited for my heart rate to go down.

Justin stepped closer to me and whispered, "what are you doing up this late?" I could barely make out his face but I could tell I must've woken him up.

"I couldn't sleep," I set the glass down as I continued, "so I wasn't some water.. did I break a rule or something?" realizing what I was wearing, I tried to put my shirt down a little more to cover my backside, even though he most likely couldn't see it in this lighting.

Justin scratched the back of his neck and shook his head, "Well, no.. I was just coming to see if you were okay.." he looked back at me, his gorgeous eyes meeting mine.

I nodded, making a mhm sound as I began to walk back around the corner towards my room when I paused for a second, "But, um, thanks for coming to check on me." I told him then quickly went back into my room.

As the door closed behind me with a click I still heard Justin out there, then I heard the water running. I was about to lay down when I heard my door open, turning back around quickly I smiled as I saw the tall handsome boy standing there holding a glass of water.

"You forgot it," he grinned as he moved closer to me, inches from my face.

I looked up at him and my smile widened as I moved a piece of hair back behind my ear, "Thank you, you didn't have to." I smiled and removed my eyes from his.

"It was no problem, but I should be getting back to bed anyways, another concert tomorrow haha." he pointed behind him with his thumb before chuckling to himself.

"Well goodni-" I was cut off when I felt Justin grab my wrist so he could pull me closer before kissing my cheek.

"Goodnight Camille." was all I heard before I saw the door close behind him. I brought my hand up to my cheek, touching the place where his soft pink lips had been. Great, now I was gonna be up all night thinking about that small peck on the cheek.


See what I mean? I'm not gonna lie ever since he kissed my cheek I couldn't stop thinking about it. I was only here 5 days when that happened like seriously, isn't it kind of early to even get some kind of "crush" on someone.

I was in the middle of thinking this all through when I heard a knock on my door, groaning as I threw the blankets off of myself and turned the tv off I got up. "What now?" I opened the door to see my brother standing there.

"Hey Cam, get some good clothes on why are you still in your sweats it's 5:30?" He looked me up and down before pushing passed me to reach my closet.

"Um what are you doing.." I followed behind him with an eyebrow raised, quickly grabbing his arm as he reached for one of the drawer handles, "Can ya not Ry!"

Ryan turned towards me, his small smile turning into a smirk. "I'm trying to find you something to wear to the concert tonight."

My eyes widened, no no no the concerts were my gateway to relaxation because that always meant everyone was out of the hotel and at work, he was not about to take that away from me. "I'm not going." I slammed the drawer shut and made my way back to my bed.

"Common it'd be good for you, besides all you do is sit around here all day watching tv and eating all of our food.." he stopped and looked at me, "I can already see you're starting to get chubbier." He shook his head at me, I could tell he was holding in a chuckle.

I quickly covered my stomach and gasped, "Stop you're not being funny!" I looked down at my stomach and frowned before looking back up at him, "Say whatever you want, I'm not going."

"I told mom and dad I'd get you straightened out, this job will help." I crossed my arms after hearing him, no way. "Even if it means I have to drag you there."

"You can't do shit!" I glared at him and laid back down on the bed, pulling the covers over myself.

I heard a groan behind me before being lifted up and thrown over his shoulder, "what the FUCK Ryan?!" I punched his back and tried to kick my legs.

He chuckled softly and carried me out of the room. I looked up to see Justin, his mom Pattie, Kenny, and Scooter staring at me as I tried to get myself free. "Can one of you guys find her something to wear, she's being difficult." Ryan laughed again. I am going to beat the shit out of him later.

"I will," I heard a voice say and my eyes widened once again. I don't want that little twerp going through my clothes.

I tried to yell but I felt a hand cover my mouth, I tried to say "Justin no!" but all you heard was a faint "jshhtn nnnnn".

--------------------------

I crossed my arms and rolled my eyes angrily as I watched Ryan close the door, hearing a small click. The fucking bitch locked the damn thing!

I still sat there in my tanktop and sweats when I looked up to see - of course - Justin walk in holding a pair of jeans and a t-shirt.

"Here.. I thought you'd like these," he handed them to me with a small smile on his face.

I muttered a small 'thanks' and stood up, "Is there anywhere I could change?" I looked at him.

He smirked and I already knew what he was gonna say - "Well you could always just change right here.. I'll just sit down and get out of your way." He plopped back on the chair and folded his hands in his lap as he stared at me.. that little smirk still planted on his lips.

I faked a laugh and squinted my eyes in a glare, "No thanks." I saw a room behind a clothes rack and walked over, closing the door behind my as I sent Justin a fuck off look.

I held up the clothes and was surprised it wasn't all that bad.. except the fact that he handed me a "Believe Tour" t-shirt that I didn't seem to own. Funny.

After changing I walked out to see the little bitch sitting on his phone, I can't believe I was actually wearing this. He looked up and started bursting into laughter, he tried to talk as he held his stomach, "Nice ahhahahaa" I wanted to punch him right there - "shirt ya got there!"

"Hm funny because I don't remember buying this." I crossed my arms for what seemed like the 500th time tonight.

"I thought you needed some Justin merch so I went along and decided to be nice and get one off of one of the racks out there." He smiled at me innocently.

I scoffed and went to leave, immediately remembering that the door was locked. "Hey faggot, you think since I have to wear this shirt you could open the door for me? I have to go to the bathroom." I lied, I just wanted to leave and I had to admit, I kinda had this kid wrapped around my finger.

He got up, "No can do babe, Ry said not to let you out."

I frowned, sticking out my lower lip in a pout to fake my 'sadness', "Aw.. that's so unfair." I stepped forward, now only inches from Justin's face, "but c'mon I'll be right back.. he won't ever have to know?" I raised my eyebrows and bit my lip gently.

He gulped and shook his head, "I - I can't. No." He crossed his arms.

I stepped closer and wrapped my arms around him, "Puh - leaseeee?" I begged, "I thought we were friends Justin?" I tried to make my eyes water by digging my nails into my skins.

He bit his lip and looked nervously from me to the door and groaned, "Fine! But you better be right back okay?"

I nodded, "of course!" and watched as he pulled keys out of his pocket and unlocked it. "Thanks so much." I quickly pecked his cheek and walked out, mentally high-fiving myself as I made my way around the corner and ran.

-----------------------------

I felt kind of bad getting Justin to do that for me.. but I couldn't stand sitting there folding his clothes like Ryan told me to do. I refused to be his little pet so I walked down the long busy street until I found the nearest store.

Walking into it I noticed it was empty, I mean who would be at a convenient store on a Tuesday anyways? I looked at the man standing at the counter before my eyes found the different assortments of bottles and cans behind him.

Just what I needed.. a drink.

It probably wasn't the best idea since it was the reason my parents wanted to send me out to Ryan, but it was the only thing that helped me get rid of my problems even for a little bit.

I thought this through in my head and made my way over to the counter, "Hello." I smiled kindly, greeting the man as I twirled a small piece of hair around my finger.

"Can I get you anything?" he asked, scratching the top of his bald head. I looked down at the nametag and noticed that it said Joseph in big bold letters.

"Uh yeah," I paused and batted my eyelashes, "Joseph - cute name by the way," I smirked and licked my lips, "I would like a 4 pack of wine coolers and another pack of beer to go with that, please?" I did the same thing as I did with Justin, I batted my eyelashes and pouted. The last thing I needed was to be asked for an ID.

The guy, Phil, studied me. He looked at me up and down as he furrowed his eyebrows and squinted before turning around to open the cabinets and get me what I needed, "Here you go miss, that'll be $20.67."

Damn, it was a lot but it'll do. I looked into my bag and grabbed my wallet, handing him a 25 dollar bill as I waited for my change. "Thanks again," I yelled over my shoulder as I made my way out of the store with my products.

Shit was about to get fun.