Alcohol Does Shit to You

4

Justin looked at his watch as he watched the door anxiously, where'd she go? He thought to himself. Camille promised all she had to do was go do her 'business' and what did she do? She ditched him. Justin tapped his leg, praying that she would come back before Ryan did. It was almost show time anyways so he might as well as hurry and get dressed, right?

Justin stood up and pulled his shirt over his head as he grabbed his black leather jacket off of the rack. He slipped it on after taking off his other tanktop so he could keep up the routine of his normal 'ab show' for the fans.

Then he quickly put on his irritating leather pants that he seemed to hate love so much. While he put his nice sleek and brand new Supras on Justin checked his phone, just making sure that Ryan or anybody asked about Camille. Then he checked his gold watch as he took it off of his wrist,

it's been 25 minutes already

Justin ran a hand through his hair angrily, becoming for frustrated by the second. How could he lose a 17 year old girl so easily?

His eyes widened when he heard a knock on the door before it opened, "It's showt--" Ryan stopped as he looked around, "where's Camille?"

Justin laughed nervously as he rubbed the back of his neck, "Funny story man.."

---------------------------

I sat on the curb and leaned back on the elbows, watching as the cars drove by, all I saw was flashing lights as I sat on the busiest street in the whole city. It was so peaceful here.. I wish I realized that before I drank 3 of the 4 wine coolers already.

I couldn't even tell if I was staring at trashcans or people, were they even any of the two? Man.. shit was already starting to get fuzzy. I set down the finished bottle of the wine cooler as I chugged it before grabbing the last one. I tried to hit it along the edge of the sidewalk so the cap would pop off easily, but that didn't seem to happen as I heard a shattering noise and felt nothing but wet glass.

Are you kidding me?

That was the last one too. I groaned as I left the broken remains on the ground, not caring as I stumbled down the street. I found a small street - well what I thought was a side street - and leaned against the brick wall. I grabbed one of the beer cans and finally got it opened after a couple minutes of fumbling with the tab.

Before I could get it to my lips I heard a few voices a few yards away. I turned and squinted my eyes, trying to make the spinning stop so I could make out who it was. I shook my head and blew it off so I could take a big gulp from the drink.

"Hey little lady!" I heard a deep voice yell, a few female voices giggling in the background.

I turned my head - a little too quickly - and nearly fell over, "What do you want?" I managed to get out.

The voices got closer as I heard footsteps, I finished the beer as I waited for them to reach me. I threw the empty can and put my hands on my hips.

"What are you doing out here?" I heard another male voice ask, it was higher and smoother than the other guy's.

I held up the pack of beers and rolled my eyes before grabbing another one. "Hey can I have one?" a short blonde girl asked.

Well that's what I think she looked like.

"Shore! Have anyyy that you would lyyyk, dere purty graate." I slurred my words as I tried to step closer to then, falling over on one of the girls.

"Man, this chick seems like a good time, hand me one!" The first man said, making me smirk slightly as I watched the group take one each and start drinking.

Before I knew it we were all tumbling over and laughing, but I happened to be laughing with one certain guy.

--------------------------

Justin had been starting to get worried, he told Ryan everything but had to go on stage before he could kick Justin's ass for being a complete ass and falling for it.

As Justin performed he kept glancing over at Camille's obviously over-protective brother glaring at him. Great, just what I need.. my wardrobe artist being all pissed at me..

what is he gonna do? Secretly give pants with a hole in the ass?


He thought to himself as he finished his first set, quickly running off stage to grab a sip of his water.

"I'm gonna fucking beat you," Ryan yelled after Justin as he made his way back on stage.

-

After the concert, Justin was in his room changing out of his clothes which were dripping with sweat. He couldn't stop thinking about Camille, did she really not wanna be anywhere near Justin that bad that she ran off? Or what if she got lost in LA? What if she got kidnapped. So many thought ran through the boy's head as he dried off his sweaty armpits with the towel. Then he heard the door open behind him, causing him to groan.

Oh goody, he's back was all he thought as he turned around to see Scooter and Kenny, surprised it wasn't Ryan.

He raised his eyebrows at them as he slipped on his black v-neck, "Where's Ryan?"

"He went out, he's looking for his sister" Scooter told him, "he didn't wanna wait, he's too worried."

"We wanted to tell you that we're going to help, he's worried sick." Kenny looked at Justin and back at Scooter, "are you coming?"

"Of course man, let me grab my phone, I was just about to leave." Because I'm worried too..

----------------------------

"Knock knock, guys"

"Who's there?" we all asked the one guy, Mark was his name, in unison as he began his joke.

"Alcohol" He already started laughing, I could tell by how he held his fist in front of his mouth trying to hold it in.

"Alcohol who?" Randy asked as we listened in closely.

Randy, I learned, was actually a pretty nice guy and by the looks of it he was actually sexy. Unless that was the alcohol talking, but might as well as have fun while it lasted. Randy and I hit it off, I was leaning on his chest as Mark finished his dumbass joke, I don't even know why I was laughing.

"Alcohol is the best!" We all started cracking up, I even had tears streaming out of my eyes. Why? I had no idea, the joke wasn't even funny in any way. But that's the good part about getting drunk, no matter what you have fun.

As the group laughed together Randy grabbed my hand and pulled me up, "Let's move away a little bit." He pulled me along with him, both of up tripping over our own feet.

We heard them all make "OOOOH"-ing noises behind us, making Randy and I turn around to stick our tongues out and laugh. I felt so happy, drinking made me feel free.

"Sooo.. what'rewegon do now?" I asked him as I brought my arms up to wrap them around his neck as he pulled me closer by his waste. I didn't even realize how fast I was talking at once.

"Mmm baby, whate'er ya want," he told me, his forehead touching mine. I giggled as I heard him speak to me in his smooth, husky voice. I thought this was romantic? Just proves how drunk I was.

As we were getting our lips closer to eachother's I felt someone pull me away, "Hey!" I started trying to punch the person but I missed, just making myself look like a fool as I threw my arms in every direction.

"Camille, stop." I heard his voice and my eyes widened.

I heard my whole group come closer, "who's this guy?" The short blonde, Cameron, asked.. poking him in the chest.

He scoffed as he stopped pulling me, "Her older brother, because you do realize she's fucking 17 now fuck off!" Ryan raised his voice, which scared me because he was always so kind.. never this angry with me.

I didn't care though, the alcohol was taking over I was kicking and yelling for him to get off. I kept calling for Randy, "Randan! Ranoldo, Ryan! Whoever you are help me??" but they all just stood there and stared, once they heard my age they didn't want anything to do with me.

As I was kicking and hitting Ryan I looked over and stopped once I saw Justin standing there, the alcohol was already starting to wear off and once I saw his disappointment I felt like absolute shit.

"Come on." Ryan tightened his grip on my arm and pulled me roughly towards the familiar car.

I looked over my shoulder and watched as Justin followed closely behind us and squealed lightly as he pushed me into the back seat. I looked out of the window into the alley as Ryan started the car, watching as the group walked away.. with my packs of beer.

Then I sat back and crossed my arms before seeing Justin's gaze locked on my from the side mirrors. I sent him a I'm so sorry look but he just shook his head and rolled his eyes.

I felt like the biggest dumbass.