Alcohol Does Shit to You

5

I sat in my room folding my clothes and organizing them into piles of different groups as I heard the door open. I ignored it and let out a long breath, I really wasn't prepared to admit I was wrong cause believe me - I knew how wrong I was, I thought about it all night. During the car ride home I sobered up a bit and the silence in the car left me nothing to do but think, I didn't dare say a word.

I knew how selfish I had been, I was just upset that my parents sent me away. It wasn't Ryan's fault, I should have thought that through before causing him and the crew all of that trouble. I didn't think about the consequences that Ryan would have from my decisions. I mean he had to leave early to come and find me, drunk on the streets with a group of strangers. What was I even thinking?

Admitting I was wrong to myself was enough, admitting it to others will be worse. I felt the bed move slightly as somebody sat down next to me, letting out a sigh before beginning, "You know you got me in a shit load of trouble right?" a voice said that I wasn't really expecting.

I looked over my shoulder to see Justin sitting there, fumbling with his fingers as he spoke. I kept my mouth closed as he continued, "I haven't seen Ryan this pissed off in a while either."

Setting down the pair of pants I was folding, I turned around completely scooting closer to him. "I know," his surprise made him look up at me, his gaze meeting mine, "I didn't think anything through, I mean getting drunk? That's the whole damn reason I got sent here and I was dumb enough to do it again because I didn't wanna do some work, ha.." I shook my head and moved my hair behind my shoulders, "Pretty embarrassing right?"

Justin frowned, shaking his head before I could keep going. "I don't think you're dumb," he stopped for a minute before continuing, then shrugged his shoulders, "I just think it was all too much to take it, you didn't know what to do." He half smiled, trying to make me feel better - which it kind of did.

---

Ryan was about to leave his room as Justin's mom walked in, startling him. "Oh hey, I was just about to go talk to Camille.. do you need anything?" he smiled softly.

"That's what I wanted to talk about, sit please?" she said nicely, taking a seat on the edge of his bed.

Confused, he sat down a few inches away from her, furrowing his eyebrows as he waited for her to begin. "Can you explain to me, what last night was about? Justin came in smelling like alcohol and your sister was throwing up in our bathroom.. because if she's taking my son out---" Ryan cut her off.

"No no! Pattie that is not what's going on at all, even if it was I would never let that happen," he put his hands out in front of him before she could continue, "Last night Camille thought it'd be a good idea to sneak out and.. you know, drink."

Pattie raised her eyebrows, but sat quietly as she waited for him to continue, "That's why she was here, as I told you, for her accident at that party. I know it's still wrong, that's why I'm going to talk to her right now, but there's no reason for you to worry, she will not be an influence on Justin whatsoever."

Nodding, Pattie smiled slightly after having a better understanding "I could talk to her if you need? Maybe I could help, woman to woman."

Ryan bit his lip as he nodded, agreeing to the idea. "Would you please? She needs a mother figure and I'm pretty sure you need to be a woman to be that," he chuckled softly, "it would mean a lot."

"Justin needs to go to rehearsal anyways, it's his last day here before we go to the next city so you can go with him. I'll stay back for a bit, I was planning on that anyways." She stood up, smoothing out her blouse.

"Thanks so much, really!" Ryan hugged her tightly before they both walked out of his room.

----

"You know, you're not so bad Biebs," I laughed and playfully punched his arm.

"Really now? I thought you completely despised me since the moment you laid eyes on me," he chuckled and bit his lip, moving closer to me.

I laughed once again and shook my head, "I've really been a big fan since One Time," I stopped and smiled again. "Just been bitter cause Mr Popstar decided to have my big brother join the crew, that guy has met all of my favorite artists before me and it's all your fault."

Justin joined in on my laughter, "Hey next week we're going to Toronto so how about I bring Drake in.." he raised his eyebrows and smirked at me.

I grabbed his arm, gasping as I tugged on it slightly, "No, seriously?! Don't fuck with me Bieber, will I really get to meet Drake?"

Before Justin got to answer we both heard a knock on the door, turning around to see Pattie standing there smiling, "Hey Justin can you give us a minute?"

Confused, Justin stood up, making me let go of my grasp on his arm. Looking at his mom he furrowed his eyebrows, "Sure..?" Passing his mom at the door, he turned around and sent me a confused look.

I looked at him and shrugged, no idea why his mom wanted to talk to me.
♠ ♠ ♠
I lost my train of thought, I'll try to finish the next chapter tomorrow. Sorry I haven't updated in a while.