Status: --On Hold--

Behind Your Eyes

I Like my Coffee Black, Like my Demon's Eyes

As the sun began to peak through the flimsy curtains into the room, Dean stirred from his sleep and sat up, rubbing at his still tired eyes. His little brother was still passed out on the couch, mouth wide open and drool beginning to pool. Dean's solution was to throw one of his flat pillows at him, causing him to sit up with a start, Sam's eyes rolling at his brother as he wiped the drool from his chin. Sam begin to make a pot of coffee as Dean shuffled towards to the door that connected their room to the one occupied by Castiel and Aly.

Upon opening the door, Dean covered his mouth so his deep chuckles wouldn't wake up the girl as he stared at the sight before him; Cas lay there stiff as a board as Aly had curled up against him, one leg propped over his lower half, her head on his shoulder and one arm sprawled across his chest. Cas simply gave Dean a look that said 'Please wake her up' and 'This is uncomfortable and foreign' at the same time. But instead he tilted back into his own room, waving for Sam to come take a look as well.

Not only did Sammy have to stifle his own laughs but he quickly pulled out his phone and snapped a picture to forever document Cas' first experience with cuddling. After the boys had their fun, Dean motioned 'one minute' to Cas before disappearing into his room to retrieve two cups of coffee, one for himself and the other he carefully snuck towards the girl with, waving it below her nose. The trick worked, the deep aroma of coffee roused Aly like shark smelling blood. She quickly sat up and grabbed the cup from Dean with a smile, her free hand running through her sleep-moussed hair.

"Thanks." She replied meekly, sipping it before making a disgusted face and looking in the cup. "Don't you know what creamer is?"

"I like my coffee black...." Dean answered with a shrug taking a swig from his own cup.

Cas had taken their conversation as his leeway to sit up, staring at his right side and experiencing sleeping limbs for the first time. "This side of my body, it's all.....tingly."

"Oops, sorry," Aly said softly, turning to look at him. "I'm heavier than I look."

Dean and Sam chuckled and began conversing with the Angel about their plans as Aly set her coffee down and got up to search for creamer. It didn't take long for all three men to realize that she was only wearing her bra and panties as she searched the room for her prize, upon finding some she turned to them with a smile only to find the boys staring at her and Cas quickly glanced away. She cocked her head to the side in curiosity and looked down at herself with a shrug.

"What?! Never seen a half-naked chick before?" She questioned with a grin before making her coffee up and tasting it once more.

"Cas hasn't." Both boys replied at the same time with mirrored smirks on their faces as Castiel continued to advert his eyes. She giggled and quickly threw her clothes from the night before back on at which time Cas finally turned to her again, some hint of red still in his high cheek bones. Dean had cocked his head to the side, reading the name tag still present on her work shirt and giggled.

"Pandora, huh?" He questioned, glancing at his brother with a smirk.

"Do not ask her about her box." Cas replied in an even tone, remembering from the night before that this was some kind of automatic response.

"Why, did you?" Sam asked with a laugh running a hand through his shoulder length hair causing the angel to sigh and shake his head.

"But I want to know," Dean began setting his coffee down and crossing his arms over his chest. "Is your box dangerous?"

Aly picked up and chucked one of the pillows from the bed at Dean, who ducked and laughed deeply.

"If you two are quite done," Cas began, "Sam and Dean will take you to collect your things. You'll be leaving town tonight with them. I will check back in when I can." He stated before disappearing with nothing more than the sound of fluttering wings.

"Does he do that a lot?" She asked, sitting down with her coffee.

"Yeah." Dean replied, finishing his own cup. "Come on sugar, let's go."

The three of them headed out to the parking lot, and to the Impala, at which time Aly broke out in a grin and gently ran her fingertips down the side of it.

"This is your ride?!" She exclaimed, looking over at the boys whom nodded. "She's gorgeous!!"

They piled in and headed out, it was a two hour ride to Prescott where Aly resided. They stopped first at the bar she worked at so she could get her last check and resign; the boys also took this opportunity to grab some grub. After that they headed to her dingy, one room apartment to clean out the bare necessities. It was another fifteen minutes until they arrived there, the boys looking around as she unlocked the door. Only to find that her belongings weren't the only things waiting there.

As soon as she swung open the door, there stood two men, their eyes black as coal. Dean quickly pushed Aly behind him as Sam pulled a knife from his pocket, both of them keeping her out of the demons sight. Aly peeked through the gap in the boys arms at the creatures that seemed to follow her everywhere. Obviously they had been watching her for some time to know both her place of work and her home.

"Winchesters, should've figured you'd have the girl. Seeing as your buddy dropped some friends of ours last night when they came after her." The first demon began, looking at his nails as if bored.

"Would you like to join them, buddy?" Dean growled, keeping a hand behind him on Aly's arm, making sure she was safe.

"Just give us the girl, and we'll peacefully go about our day." The second demon responded with a sickening grin.

"Not a chance in Hell." Sammy answered, rushing him and sticking him with the knife. Aly watched as the blade sank in and caused flashes through the demons vessel and it fell to the floor. Before he could turn to the other, it smoked out, dropping its vessel to the ground and fleeing the scene.

"Does that happen a lot with you two?" Aly questioned, moving around Dean to see the two bodies now laying on her apartment floor.

"You'd be surprised...."Dean replied adding a small, uneasy laugh to try and lighten the atmosphere. He turned to Aly, and threw an arm around her shoulders, "Come on, let's get you packed and out of here."

Aly moved around the room smoothly, grabbing two duffles and filling them quickly with what she cared about most. Dean watched her as Sam stood at the door keeping an eye out for more trouble. It saddened Dean as he took in how she looked so comfortable with throwing her life into bags at a moments notice, so practiced. She was more like them than she knew, and he could see it. She also pulled herself out a fresh outfit and quickly threw it on, not caring that the boys were there (they had already seen her underwear after all.)

Once her bags were zipped and ready, she quickly flipped her mattress over and pulled a pocket knife, slitting open the seam that had been repaired before retrieving her small stockpile of money from it and shoving it in the side-pocket of her bag.

"Ready?" Sammy turned and asked the two of them, sliding the knife back in his jeans. Dean nodded but Aly shook her head, looking at the bodies on the floor. She walked around the room, breaking things here and there, causing the boys to smile as she made the room look like a crime scene. When she was done she grabbed her bags and stared at them.

"What?!?" She demanded as they continued to grin. Dean chuckled and threw his arm around her shoulder once more, grabbing one of her bags as they headed downstairs.

"You're gonna fit right in, kid." Dean answered as they reached the Impala and popped the trunk, tossing her bags in before slamming it shut. "Let's hit the road."
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry this one took so long to get out, and that it's kind've a filler. Things will start picking up from here. So remember to comment, subscribe and recommend!! :)

Subtitle credit goes to : "Demons" - Avenged Sevenfold