Status: Hopefully you guys will like this story .

New Beginnings

Meeting Alex

So this is my third week being to school and I'm starting to get used to it. I still haven't made any friends yet but I'm fine with that. There's been boys whose been trying to get at me but I told them that I have boyfriend. Me and Dasia are not getting along whatsoever. Everyday she's trying to start something with me. I'm so close to punching her in her face all she does is walk around school with her slutty clothes and flirts with every boy. I wouldn't be surprised if she was the loosest girl here. I'm in 4th period waiting for the bell to ring to go to lunch, only 5 minutes left.

"Owww what the fuck!" Something hit me in the back of my head.

I turned around and saw Dasia and her group of friends laughing. I was beyond pissed.

"What is your problem Dasia, I ain't do shit to you, since day 1 you've been bothering me. It seems like your jealous but imma tell your ass something I may look like a sweet innocent girl but I'm not the one to mess with, trust me. So take your loose ass and your lil clique to go bother someone else," I said and with that the bell rang.

Everyone in the class started to clap. In the inside I was smiling feeling brave but I had to show them I really didn't care. I walked to lunch and got my food and went to the courtyard as usual. I always call Andre to see how he's doing, right when I was about to dial his number a deep voice got my attention.

"Yo," I turned around and I swear I was looking at the most sexiest boy ever. I was struggling to say something back.

I cleared my throat. "Umm hi." Really Reginae umm?

"Is someone sitting next to you?" he asked.

"No," I moved my bags to make some space for him to sit.

"Thanks, I'm Alex." He held out his hand for me to shake.

"I'm Reginae,"I shook his hand.

"I know I have you in my 1st and 4th period class."

Why haven't I notice this kid in class.

"Really? I've never noticed you."

He laughed. "It's alright I'm quiet."

His smile was the most beautiful thing ever. Oh my god Reginae don't forget you have a boyfriend back home.

"What you did last period was really brave of you."

"Oh that was nothing, she just really pisses me off and I'm so fed up with it."

"I can tell, I've been waiting for you to say something to her. I've always seen her bully you in class."

"I don't know what her problem is."

"Nobody does."

We both laughed. Then he was staring at me for a pretty long time.

"What?" I asked.

"Your very beautiful."

I was smiling from ear to ear."Thank you."

"Your very welcome."

The bell ring and it was time for us to go. I got up and threw my trash away and so did Alex.

"Well it was nice talking to you Reginae, we should hang out sometime. Here's my number, call me."

"Alright bye."

So the past couple of days me and Alex have gotten closer with each other. I really try to stop thinking that he's so attractive but I can't. I always pop Andre in my head when Alex try to be flirtatious with me and the thing is I haven't told Alex I have a boyfriend yet. I don't know why but I really enjoy Alex's company.
♠ ♠ ♠
Leave comments guys (: