Status: Hopefully you guys will like this story .

New Beginnings

Feelings Out

After the day Alex came to my house , he hasn't been talking to me. He's been completely avoiding me and I don't know why. Every time I call him he forwards my calls. I try talk to him in class and he doesn't even pay attention to me. What's going on with him?

It was finally lunch time and I went looking for Alex. I walked around the campus and I finally found him sitting behind the school listening to his music. I put my stuff down and sat next to him. I pulled one of his headphones out.

"Alex why have you been avoiding me?" I asked him.
He didn't say anything , he just looked into space.
"Can you please talk to me, I really want to know what's wrong."
He finally looked at me. "Why ain't you tell me that you had a boyfriend?" he asked.

I looked at him, in my head I was like why is that even important.

"I didn't think it was that big of a deal, why?" I said.

"I just felt like you should've told me, but if you haven't noticed I'm actually feeling you. If I knew you had a boy before I wouldn't even try to be so close with you."

I can't believe he just admitted he likes me.

"I'm sorry I didn't know it was that important."

"It's alright it ain't your fault. I think it's best if I stay away from you from now on, & congrats about your boyfriend coming here. Well I'll see you around."

"Alex wait!"

"No need to explain it's alright I understand." And with that he got his stuff and turned around the corner.

For some reason I felt numb. I just lost someone that I felt close with, not only that I actually have some feelings for him too. I wasn't hungry anymore I just wanted to go home and lay down.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is a short chapter, but please comment.