Status: Updating about every week or so(:

Meet Me At Pioneer Rock

Ry

“Jewl?” I hear Ry ask. He's standing in the grass in front of my house, green DCs, a Fall Out Boy shirt, black skinny jeans that make his legs look like mine. His hair looks just like a combination of Alex Gaskarth's and Pete Wentz'. I can't believe he's a football player. Mostly because he has GOOD taste in music, is scrawny as fuck, and isn't an ass. But he is a football player. But he is a little bit of a man-whore.
“Hey,” I say, reaching my out. Ryan pulls me up to my feet.
“Sorry I got your board taken away...” He mutters. I shrug, it's not like I know how to use it. “What happened with Cal? I mean, he drove you to school and I know for a fact you didn't come here that night.” he asks.
I chuckle, “We just cuddled.”
“He thinks it means more than that, Jewl. So stop using him to get to Hugh.” he says. We sit in silence. It stings, but I know he's right. I mean, Cal is a great guy and he doesn't deserve me yanking him around.
“Let's go listen to Blink and dance around like fucking idiots.” he says, taking my hand and leading me inside my own house.
We walk upstairs and race to my room, ignoring the old family photos on the wall. I dig around in my desk for my iPod and Ryan plops down on my black comforter.
“How was Harmony? Or should I say Whoremony?” I inquire as I plug in my iPod. The intro to Dammit plays and I walk over and sit on the bed, my feet in Ry's lap.
“That girl was such a fucking tease!” he says. I roll my eyes.
“Didn't you mean to say 'That girl, that girl, she's such a bitch, I tell myself I can handle it.'?” I ask, quoting All Time Low's song, That Girl.
“She won't buy my sex appeal.” he says, quoting right back. I laugh and Dammit continues to play.
“Where are you supposed to go when she throws you out when it's twenty below?” I ask, paraphrasing a line from the song.
“You say love's overrated, I say it's complicated.”
“Alright, no more That Girl lyric conversations!” I cry out as the song changes to Pas De Cheval by Panic! At The Disco.
“Oh, little did she know, couldn't let me go, already a part of her.” Brendon sings.
“So often do I need people in between that just can't get ahold of it!” I sing.
“So we'll just sing it for them, yeah we'll just sing it for them!” Ry says. Ry sometimes fangirls over Brendon Urie. I have a suspicion he's bi. I decide to ask him.
“Ry?” My voice cracks. “Can I ask you a question?” He nods, getting up and changing the song to From A Mountain In The Middle Of The Cabins by Panic!
“Lyin' there with a halo in her hair she cried, 'There are feathers everywhere but it's fine.' You do this all the-”
“Ryan... are you bi?”
Ry stops mid twirl and looks at me. He slowly walks toward me, sitting next to me.
“Jewl. I don't know. I'm confused.”
“Then kiss me.” I say, getting myself confused. Ry furrows his brow and we just sit there until the song changes to Stall Me by Panic!
“Fall to your knees, and kiss the ring, the crowds rejoice in all of my dreams, wake up to despise a world I once loved. Why would you bring me in if you knew what you'd become? So curse everyone, and everything even the sun. Stall me, stall me, I'm all in, stall me call me up or break me in, a dark room in the wallflower garden of the party. She's got more on the floor, she's waiting to kickstart me. So just stall me.” Brendon's godlike voice spills into the room.
And in that moment, Ryan does kiss me. His lips on mine. I want to push away, I mean, I like Hugh. Right?
But I can't stop. Ry doesn't seem like someone who would kiss like this. He barely even seems like some one who kisses. Like he just wants to get down and dirty. But he kisses me and pulls away, both of us out of breath.
“Um...” Ry says.
“Yeah.” I reply. We sit there, looking at our hands as the song changes to Animal by Miike Snow.
“I'm sorry.” Ry says, looking up.
“No, it's cool.” I mumble.
“Do you want me to go?” I look at him, his lips like candy are trying to pull me in. But just in my imagination.
“No.” I say. I crawl under the covers and he does the same, us both facing each other. We don't take our eyes off each other for a long time.
I feel like a slut. I mean, I cuddled with Calvin, trying to win Hugh, and I just kissed Ry. And now we're laying down together. I feel so horrible. I mean, what is up with me? There must be something wrong with me.
“You're not a slut. Nothing's wrong with you. I'm just confused and you were trying to help. And yeah. I think I'm bi.” he cringes. His parents are going to dislike that very much.
“Goodnight Ry.” I say, even though it's five in the afternoon. I close my eyes, Spidersong by Say Anything filling in the cracks of our silence.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay I know I used too many song references, I had to though. All these songs will be important later on. :)

I HAVE 3 SUBSCRIBERS??? OMG YOU ARE THE BESTEST PEOPLE EVER. LIKE EVER.

AND SPECIAL SHOUT OUT TO MY AMAZING COMMENTERS:

young volcano.

oh but darling

YOU TWO ARE BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE(:

So please sub, rec and or comment(:

Please don't be a silent reader! I love comments, they light up my day(:

So also, this chapter wasn't originally planned, but it happened! So if it doesn't work I'll just change it later. I just wanted Ry to be bi (THAT RHYMED.)

-HPK(: