Over the Moon

Awkward!

"Hey Austin! I haven't see you for a while. How are you?" I hear a very familiar voice say. I look and see Rosalina standing raids the chair across from where I was sitting. An unfamiliar heat filled my body. I felt like I was being pulled towards her and I would do anything to please and protect her. Absentmindedly, I got up, went over to her, and hugged her. It wouldn't be to weird....we used to hug all the time. She put her arms around my neck, then pulled away. "Hey Lina! I'm uh good...and you?" I asked. She looked down and I noticed that I had kept my arms around her waist. I quickly let go of her, blushing furiously. "S-sorry." I mummbled. "Awww!" Brady said. I looked at him and glared. He motioned me over. I walked over to him and said, "Yes?" "What was with the random hug?" He asked. "It wasn't random...we used to hug all the time!"I said. "Yes, but you kept you're arms on her waist. You've never done that before! Do you like her or something?" I blushed. "Well yes.....but also something a little bigger than that." I admitted sheepishly. "OHMYGOD YOU LOVE HER?!?" He shouted. She looked over with an amused look. I looked at her then back at Brady. "No I don't love her!" I lied.... "I imprinted on her!" I whispered. "*gasps dramatically* CALLED IT!" He shouted. Lina walked over. "Why do you keep yelling?" She asked. "Because he loves you!" Brady states as if it were nothing. Though it was true, I didn't want her knowing yet. "I already told you...I DONT LOVE HER!" I yelled aggravated. "You like her!" Brady said. "I hate you." I mouthed to him. "What's going on in here?" Delaney asked walking in from the kitchen. "Oh nothing....Austin just imprinted on our sister. And he loves her!" Brady explained. She just laughed. "Are you asking for me to slap you?" I asked. "No...not really. But it's true isnt it?" He asked. "What? Me loving her?" "Yes." "No." I stated. "Anyway so uhh you imprinted on me?" Lina asked. I nod. "And I uh..like you." I added blushing. "That's perfect because she likes you too!!!" Delaney exclaimed excitedly. Rosalina hung her head and sighed in frustration. "Remind me why I keep telling you my secrets?" She said to Delaney. "Because I'm you're sister." Delaney replied doubtfully. "So as my sister...remind me never to tell you my secrets again... Kay?" Lina said. Delaney groaned. "It doesn't matter anyway! He likes you and he imprinted on you! It's a bonus!" Delaney explained. "I guess you're right." She said.