Status: In Process

I've Gone Mad Loving You.

Olive RaeAnne Foxx was fresh out of high school when she first met Alex Gaskarth, barely 19 and a fresh face on the merch scene. Alex couldn't help but be captivated by such beauty. Olive was only trying to sell merch for her childhood best friend, John O'Callaghan. But, as fate has it, the ending to this story is not as typical as you think.
Sure, young girl falls in love with famous singer, but that doesn't always mean it works out. Time will only tell.

Rhianne Ezra Foxx was also a fresh out of high school teen, she follows in her twins footsteps, and helps out John, not for the same reasons. John and Rhi have been together since they were thirteen. The Tour life of course strains their relationship, but they somehow manage to keep their love still intact.

Whitney Rae Williams was a shy, young home schooled 19 year old. She quickly became friends with Olive upon meeting at the Library, and quickly decides to follow in Olive's steps. She dropped her chance at college, and decided to become a merch girl. But, once she meets Jack Barakat, the loud, outgoing boy, she falls in love, shyly of course.
  1. This Is How We Do
    Being Hired for Merch.
  2. Let It Roll
    The Meeting