Status: In Process

I've Gone Mad Loving You.

Let It Roll

"John, you prick. You could've helped me with the remaining boxes of shirts." I growled to myself. Of course, everyone decided it would be smart to leave the girl, who is afraid of the dark, alone in the dark. I held my breath when I heard a twig snap. I could hear footsteps and began to shake. I fell to my knees when someone put a hand on my shoulder.
"Oh...fuck!" The man said while scooping me up, "You okay, babe?"
"Uh. Maybe. You plan on killing me?" I blushed a crimson red, as he chuckled.
"No, sorry. I forgot," He laughed before setting me down and setting his right hand out in front of him, "Alex. Alex Gaskarth. Lead singer of All Time Low." I reached for his hand and shook it.
"Olive. Olive Foxx. I sing, but only in my shower." I winked. Alex smirked.
"Maybe I'll have to find out sometime." Alex winked, causing my mouth to drop, "What are you doing out here, anyways? It's kind of dark." Alex put his hand in his pockets.
"Yeah, ugh. I noticed. John and the other merch people left me out here to finish getting the boxes," I pointed to the pile of boxes behind me, "plus they all know, I'm afraid of the dark." I let out a forced laugh. Alex smiled and put an arm around my shoulder.
"Don't be scared, little miss. I will protect you." Alex chuckled before kissing my cheek. Alex removed his arm and reached down to pick up three boxes.
"Aren't they heavy?" I laughed when he strained.
"No, not at all." Alex groaned out when I bent over to pick up the remaining two. Alex followed me to the tent and dropped the boxes at once.
"Thank you so much! I appreciate it. One more favor?" I smirked. Alex's eyes lit up.
"Anything you want." Alex bounced a little on the balls of his feet.
"Can you possibly walk me to my room? I don't want to, uhm, walk in the dark." I looked down. Alex nodded and threaded his fingers with mine. I looked up at him.
"That way I don't lose you." Alex smirked.
♠ ♠ ♠
I would write some more but I really want to post this, sorry it's short. I'm super tired and I'm leaving after school on Tuesday! SO, I will try to update at least once.