Spellbound

The Drug In Me Is You

Gerard's POV
"Gosh. How the hell did I get this perfect boy? Look at me!" I said looking myself up and down in the mirror. "I'm a total piece of shit! But my Frankie... My Frankie is perfect." I frowned at myself, picked up my bag and headed out the door to meet Frank. I always walk him to school, I couldn't even imagine living with myself if he got hurt. As cheesy as it sounds... He is my one true love. As I came upon the usual spot I didn't see Frank. I looked around frantically. "Frankie!!!" I yelled and just then a stupid yellow convertible pulled up and stopped beside me.
"Looking for your little boy toy?"
"Stuff it, Steve." I kept looking around.
"Oooh. Emo is a little feisty this morning." I ignored his words and ran straight for Frank's to see if he was there. I tripped runnin up the steps but finally got to the door. I took a deep breath pray to god Frank's dad didn't answer. *knock knock* I heard footsteps and then the creak of the doorknob.
"Hello Gerard dear."
"Hi Mrs. Iero. Is Frank still here?"
"No sweetie he already headed for school."
"Okay thank you. Have a nice day." She smiled and nodded. I took off full speed toward school. I bursts through the doors. I kept screaming "Frankie! Frankie! Where are you?!" I tore open every door on the way down to his locker just in case. I finally found him standing at his locker. I sighed with relief.
"Frankie!" I started running toward him. I stopped short. He didn't even look up.
"Frankie... Are you okay?" He looked at me and started sobbing uncontrollably. I held him tightly in my arms.
"What's wrong, baby?" He lifted his head and pointed into his locker. I peeked around the locker door... Then I saw it... There was some sort of small dead animal turned inside out hanging in the back of his locker. The odor was far passed repulsive. Also written on the back panel in (what I'm assuming is the animal's blood) "Frank Iero must die." I felt the tear pour from my face. I turned back to Frank. I held him again.
"We have to report this." He jurked back suddenly scaring me a bit.
"NOO!" He screeched. He was me jump and reached out to me
"I'm sorry for yelling, Gee... But I just can't." I have him a concerned look.
"Why not?" He couldn't even look at me.
"He'll hurt me." He instantly looked to his feet and started crying again. I lifted his chin, stared deeply into his eyes and said..
"Just be yourself, don't take any shit from anyone and NEVER let them take you alive and Frankie... I will ALWAYS protect you... Because... I... I love you Frank Iero." Before he could say anything I smashed my lips onto his. He returned this kiss almost instantly. That's how I knew he really felt it back. We parted and he looked at me with pure joy in his eyes and said "I love you too Gerard Way."
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it took sooo long to update. Sad to see I lost a subscriber. *tear* I didn't think I was that bad. Geez I'm sorry. Thank you to those of you who have been with me since the beginning. I truly appreciate you all! I'm already almost done with chapter 8 sooo... Be ready! Love you all!
XOXO,
Adrenaline Revolver