Status: hey if you want to cont. then message or comment. even if just one person is reading it ill keep writing

Touching Them

hidden

I was glad it was a Friday night. I sat in my bed thinking about my dream, who was he? maybe I had saw him on the street? no I would have remembered him.

Then I froze... fear shot threw me. I remembered the living room... I guess I hadn't imagined it huh? "me to." the memory kept replaying, they had said it was a boy.

I bit my lip. I lay down. I actually didn't feel too afraid if he was the ghost. but I still felt scared just a little bit. I looked at my window as I closed my heavy eyes.

no dreams after that one came that night. I ate my breakfast slowly. So he's my ghost boy huh? I guess I get why he was calling me stupid. But still, that's just rude... he could have just told me.

My dad was rushing around getting ready. He had work, bummer. "bye, honey." "bye, dad."

I brushed my teeth and then pulled on jean shorts and a mickey mouse t shirt. I grabbed my guitar, and went into the attic I climbed onto the roof, perfect view. I started playing singing along.

I threw my guitar into the attic there the window. Then I lay on the roof looking at the clouds. It a really nice... I closed my eyes soaking up the sun.

I thought of school, it was nice that no one was being a total dick...well except Jen or what ever.

Poppy popped into my mind ironically. He was a strange man, but I felt like I had saw him somewhere.

I shrugged sitting up, I crawled to the window then like rolled into it I laughed landing on my butt.

I went to grab my guitar and there was nothing there. I looked around, what the? how? then I froze... of course. "ghost boy!?"

I grinned, he's the one! I heard a chuckle, "come on grumpy pants were did you put it?"

"its hidden."I rolled my eyes, he's a pain! I groaned looking in the attic.

I lay on the living room floor. "I give up... I looked every where."

"basement?"

I sat up, "we have a basement?"

"stupid."

I got up looking for a door no door. "your a lair."

"follow me."

I waited a minute, no one. I face palmed, "Do you forget I cant see you?"

He appeared on the couch, "Yes actually." He got up, I fallowed. He went to the wall behind the TV and pushed. The wall went inward revealing a door way.

I starred, what the.... no one had ever noticed it? I pushed the TV back a bit and I grabbed a flash light. "why all the way down here?"

"don't know... shouldn't even be showing you this."

It was like going into a different world. The walls were tight and the stairs were concrete. we finally reached the bottom. There was a light switch I flicked it up. The light flickered then stayed on. The room was dusty as hell.

There was a couch and beanbag chairs a table with playing cards and a radio. It all was perfect besides being dusty.

"What the...how is there an untouched room..."

"You tell me... here." He handed me the guitar, I grabbed it looking around.

"Is this were you died?...Are you going to like kill me here now to?" He rolled his eyes.

"Your an idiot... I'm not dead."

I laughed lightly, "Look I know it sucks but even you said your a ghost."

"Yeah... didn't say I was dead." For a ghost he sure is a pain.

I sighed, "okay then what are you?" He looked at me, then headed up the steps.

"I didn't die, I blame the stupid experiment."

I ran up the steps, I closed the door. I could see it now. Guess when you see something you cant UN-see it.

He had vanished just as he had appeared. I wiped of my guitar, maybe he was murdered. But I mean he said that he was a ghost...and man.. I wonder what happened...
♠ ♠ ♠
hey just want to tell you guys, that im from Pennsylvania and pertinently we speak weird so Sept is except. and then is than or maybe its just me but hey don't hate me its a mental thing sorry.

oh and sorry it a short chap. :/