Status: hey if you want to cont. then message or comment. even if just one person is reading it ill keep writing

Touching Them

GB

This has to be a dream...

This has to be some fucked up dream. I sat on the edge of my bed, debating on whether to cry or be angry.

My dad burst into the room, looking angry but also sad.

" What have I told you about doing that?" He said standing in the door way waiting for my responce. I knew he was refuring time ease dropping.

But just the way he said it not to mention the reason why, ticked me off.

" Don't you dare turn this into a scollding!"

He looked suprised at my tone but seriously, this was beyond rediculous. I just couldn't help myself.

"Now you listen here young lady! This gives you no excuse or right to talk to your father like this."

I huffed. Ya right, you've got to be kidding me.

"Well you apperently AREN'T my real father. So how about that? Ill talk to you, Mr.Stranger however I want. Unless you explain to me everything."

He looked pissed. "Tara Maslynn! I raised you! Therefore I have every right to be called your father."

I laughed.

"You should really shut up and start explaning!" I yelled. Dads face contorted in a disgusted matter but I wasnt having that.

"Don't give me that look! I just had a dream about getting kidnapped by people and before I was with my parents, that wasn't you or mom."

I could tell he was fighting the erge to yell.
"Fine , tara... I will tell you all you need to know."

I jumped up. After all these years you kept everything from me, but here you wunna sit and tell me you'll tell me 'some' of it?! I dont think so.

"Hell no! Tell me everything."

He shook his head and i knew he was upset that all of this had come up, but he knew i was old enough to be told something that shouldn't have been kept from me in the first place.

" I'll call jaime then." I reached for the phone. I assumed this was my mom.

He stepped forward, fear easily identifiable in his stance and written all over his face. I stopped starring and waited. He took a breath, then sat in my desk chair.

"You were about 4 years old... you were wondering through the streets asking for your 'mama and papa'. So when the police tried to find them, they didn't exist. They put you in a orphanage but kept looking for your parents and a few years after that, they actually found a match... but they've been dead for over 20 years."

He looked up at me, letting me get all the thoughts through my head before he continued. And when I did, I just waited for the rest.

"Go on."

"We still don't have any idea. Everything matched you. They had a girl that looked like you go missing. So they desided to ignore it all... for you."

He looked out the window. I felt like I was holding my breath.

"When did that little girl go missing?"

"...1962."

What?! That's imposable! I starred at him in disbelief and he nodded to me confirming the crazy numbers roaming in my head. 1. 9. 6. 2. This is crazy...

He got up then, his feet shufling towards the doorway as I knew he was trying to escape.

"That's everything I know I'm sorry Tara, but we were told to keep it from you as long as we could."

Without another word he left, closing the door behind him. Silence filled the air so I grabbed my pillow and held it to my head and went over to the window.

I felt like crying. I can't though, I'm to tough for that. I felt a tear run down my face. I wiped it away, feeling like I was in some crappy dramatic teen show. Will Tara ever find her real parents?! Will freak ghost every go away?! I laughed sadly. My life...FML.

"Wow."

I didn't bother turning because I could feel him next to me.

"So I take it you heard huh Mr.GB?"

" yep." He smirked at what im sure was because of the stupid nickname that I know both He and I disliked but thought it funny. It stood for ghost boy.

"So your a vampire?"

I glared at him.

"Shut up."

He chuckled, I felt something go around my shoulder. " its ok... I'm a ghost."

I laughed. That sounded like lines from a movie, like " trust me, I'm a cop".He was actually being nice and even though he was mostly an ass, I made myself a metal note to pay him back...eventually.

"This is a shock." I said, observing his arm around my shoulders. It felt fuzzy in a way but felt good at the same time.

"What do you mean." He looked at me confused.

"Nothing." I said and just let him stay in his position.

He nodded, giving up with my tactics.

"Well you should get some sleep." I was being shoved toward my bed.

I spun toward him, sudden realization popping itself into my head. This "ghost" is touching me...phisically!

"You're touching me!....you're touching me?!"

He raised an eye brow.

" Tara, you slow slow girl. Yes, I am touching you. I told you I'm not dead."

I starred at him, but not just like looking through him kind of stare. It was more like the fact that I suddenly found myself staring into his Eyes.

"You have such amazing eyes..." I seemed to let it slip out in a meer whisper before I felt my eyes widen and my hands covering my mouth. Crap, I didn't just say that did I?

He grinned, realizing my "mistake" and blushing in his own way that he knew i couldnt tell and patted my shoulder.

"Go to bed, dork." He demanded calmly.

I turned getting into my bed, reveling in its softness.

"Oh crap my light!" I whined and went to get up to turn it off but he had layed a hand gently on my shoulder, pushing me back down to my pillow.

" I got it, dont worry about it." He whispered and pulled the covers over me.

Well isnt this odd? Is he being nice to me for the first time since ive moved in here? Hey dont get me wrong, this guy was a jerk any other time but tonight... He must be on something lol. I like it. I smiled then watched as he was suddenly at the light. He turned it off and in the depths of my room I heard his voice, low and dangerously gorgeous.

"Goodnight Tara. "

"Goodnight GB." And that was it. My thoughts were gone and a dream replaced them. Ok, 7 if you want to be all smartical.

DREAM-

My dream kept going....

"You're our pick."

I looked up, tears in my eyes. " I want my mama."

He patted my head and a dim puff of dream puff lifted into the air.

"Sorry but you're never going to see her again."

Then something was put over my mouth and my tiny world spun out of control.

Later-

"She's coming through!" It was his voice again...the an from the car.

I opened my eyes to a ceiling. Were am i? I sat up slowly, my head still spinning with dreamy drugginess.

"Get her into the room."

I was being picked up then, a scary looking man placed me in a room. It was just like the basement at my house. (In real life)

REAL LIFE-

I felt the sun hitting my face, causing me to open my eyes. I yawned as I sat up jumping in joy that today was saturday!!!!!! I smiled and then remembered my dream.

But i didnt let it stop me from getting up and geting dressed. I had on a red sundress this a viney pattern make its way through. It was a change from whati normaly would wear. Today just felt different , not like i hadnt just had two of like the hardest days of my life or anything... but none the less. I went down stairs and made toast. I wasn't very hungery. Not after that dream.

I layed on the couch turning the tv on. The best thing about saturday mornings is the unlimited cartoons lol. Flipping through the few cartoon channels we had, I put on scooby doo.

"Hey GB!? You around!?" I wanted to ask him about how he died.

"What did I say about calling me that?" He said, sitting in the arm chair about 3 feet away from me.

I smiled an evil smile and rolled my eyes.

"Oh come on, GB is a good nickname." I laughed. "It fits you! Come on, you know you like it." I laughed again but his smirk was only quick.

"Well you dont seem to have a name you'll give me so... GB is a keeper until you tell me."

He starred at me, then he looked to the door.

"See ya tara... you have a visiter." Then he was gone.

I blinked. I guess im the only one with the good mood today. I got up going to the door. I opened it and there stood fawn about to knock. She looked shocked at me opening the door.

"Did you hear me or something?"

" No... I mean yes. I was in my living room." I nervously smiled. Yeah doesn't need to know that my ghost boy told me she was here.

She laughed.

"Well girlfriiieeend, my cousin and I were about to go to the mall! want to come?"

Cool! Oh my god, I actually have a friend!

"Sure, let me just get my shoes and wallet."

She nodded. I ran up to my room slipping on some flats. I grabbed my wallet and ran back down stairs.

We climbed into her car, and to my shock the boy who had pushed me on my first day of school, sat in the back seat.

I starred at him.

"He's your cousin?"

He looked up at me looked just as shocked to see me as I was to see him.

" It's you..."

Fawn laughed at my reaction.

"I know you've met frank."

I just nodded, he leaned over the seat.

" And what's your name cutie?" He teased.

I flicked him in the forehead and laughing slightly as he backed away.

"Cute huh? Says the guy who threw me on the ground." Fawn laughed as she started the car and started driving.

He frowned at me.

"I'm sorry about that. Jen and I are close and she told me you got her in trouble." He said then smiled at me sweetly.

I blinked.

"My name is tara."

"Cute name for a cute girl." He winked at me.

Did he really like me? We finally got to the mall. We went threw lots of stores. I ended up buying aveators and black convers. But we stopped at one last store before exiting the building.

"This is cute." Fawn held up a lace dress.

"Kinda don't think it suits me though." I laughed.

She tossed it to me.

"Nonsence! Go try it on!"

I smiled.

"Fine."

Someone called fawns name as i started to walk away. I didnt really want to go by myself but.... She looked over at them, then back a me.

"I'll be right back, go put it on!" She ran off then.

Frank wrapped his arm around my shoulder in a creepy way and suddenly GP's arm seemed like away more comfortable route than this guys arm around me.

"To the changing room!" We laughed. I looked up at him... I had to admit, he's really cute lol.

We got to the back of the store and I went to go in but frank grabbed my arm.

" I know we just met but I like you... a lot. " He grinned down at me and i swallowed the biggest lump in my thrat before grinning back.

"I like you to." But before he could say anything else I went into the changing room and took my time, changing slowly.

"Frank?" I asked it slowly.

"Yes?"

"Can you zip the back up I can reach it." I opened to door. He stepped in zipping it up.

Then out of no were his lips were on mine. I gasped, trying to push him away. This is so weird! He's fawns cousin! And we basically just met today! I couldnt push him away and he had me pretty much pinned against the wall.

I heard fawn coming... oh no... But he heard Fawns tiptoes to and pulled away before Fawn would have had any time to suspect anything. He turned me around and zipped the rest of my dress up just as fawn came in.

What the hell just happened?

"See!? Looks great on you!"

I looked in the mirror. I looked horrible... I hated these clothes.

"It's nice just not my style."

She smiled at my stubborness. Hey, im picky.

"I will just let you change then." She exclaimed happily.

They left, and I changed fast. The rided home was silent.
My house looked dark and creepy when we got there but I got out heading towards my front door.

"Wait Tara!" Oh God...

Couldn't he just let it go? I can't date him...

"What?" I looked at him. I was on my porch already.

"Wanted to ask you something." He ran up my steps.

I watched him slowly.

"What's the question?"

"We throw a party for Halloween every year and we usually have it at my house but my parent said no... and me and fawn were wondering if we could have it here?"

I nodded. This actually didnt seem like a half bad idea.

"I'll ask my dad for sure. But how soon?"

" Its on Halloween so like 2 weeks."

I nodded again.

" Okay sounds cool."

He smiled.

"Awesome... don't worry about decorations or food."

" okay see ya." I went to go inside. I opened the door and everything aready in my house. But before i could even sit down to take my shoes off, I was being turned around again being kissed by the lips of Frank. Then just like that he pulled away.

"Stop that! You can't just kiss me when ever you feel like frank!.. "

"I woudn't be too sure about that..." he winked, he shrugged and then ran off out my door again, the echo from its slam circulating our house.

What jerk...

"Don't trust that boy."

GB was standing right behind me.

" Jesus GB, you scared me. Alittle less sneaking up on? Please? But Why?"

"He's going to use you."

"No he won't." I glarred at him. " your just trying to mess it up."

He just shook his head and looked at me with eyes of dissapointment but mostly worry.

"Dont say I didnt warned you..."

I went up stairs, thinking about GB's words ...but the more i thought about it, the more that i thought that he's just trying to get me upset because someone finally likes me.

Life starts going your way but then just as quickly as it came, it crumbles.
♠ ♠ ♠
hey guys! Sorry this took for ever! Blame my "editor" meredith lol

But please enjoy ^^ comment if you like it.