Status: hey if you want to cont. then message or comment. even if just one person is reading it ill keep writing

Touching Them

Gone

i lay down on my bed, and starred at the box. What could be in it?

my mind was going to explode, all this crap... could i just be crazy?

i sighed pulling the box closer, then i felt Danny. i looked at my doorway, he stood there looking at the box.

"that isn't come creepy box that has things that you want to collect of me? is it?" he said it laughing.

i rolled my eyes patting the spot next to me, "Danny can i ask you something?"

he raised his eye brows but was suddenly next to me, "yes?"

i took a breath and it all spilled out poppy, the dreams everything.

he starred at be then something changed in his eyes, "i knew, i knew you from some were."

i raised an eye brow at him, he looked at me with a weird gleam in his eyes.

"whats wrong?"

he stood up, "i need to go do something." he then vanished.

i groaned this isn't helping much....

i opened the box and pulled everything out, and then when i looked at everything spread across the bed , i stopped breathing.

"no... this cant be... this is crazy!" my voice rose loudly.

i shoved everything back into the box just before my dad marched into the room.

"is there a reason your screaming?"

i blinked, "sorry...just... sorry."

he glared at me, he was different... something was happening to him.

"lights out, i don't want to hear another sound from this room." he slammed the door.

i took a breath and grabbed the box flinging it off the bed on to the floor. that was crap... that's fake... or something.

i turned my lights out and lay down in my bed, thoughs photos...

DREAM-

the room... im here again, my child self was still staring at the door horror in her eyes.

" so boy... you just had to try and go up against me again didn't you?!"

there was a loud crack that made both of us jump, what was going on?!

"sorry father but you have no right kidnapping little girls."

the voice made me freeze up... no...

"well then son... you can join her, im tired of your shit. beat him down until he stops moving. but down kill him."

my child self started to cry just before the sounds of a beat down echoed threw the door.

time passed slowly as i listened to the painful sounds of bones being broken.

Then the door open...and i sobbed... its who i thought it was...Danny....

my child me sobbed cringing away from him in fear. i walked over to him staring down at him sadly... tears streamed down my face. so this is what he meant. this is how we know each other...

the old mans telling the truth... and everything is just about done falling into place.

my question is.... how did i get from here to then?

the next moments flew by like they were on fast forward...

days went by and soon my child self was helping Danny and Danny held me try to comfort me.

i started to recognize the room more and more... the men brought in things like bean bag chairs and cards and a table. it was starting to look more and more like my basement.

finally i would say a month had passed and Danny was better... and for once i saw a smile on both of they're faces. but of course that ended fast.

The time slowed down back to normal, i didn't like that. means somethings going to happen.

the door swings open, and there was Danny's father.

"hello, its already to go."

Danny stood up angry, "science huh? since when does killing people mean science?"

my child self clung to him, and everyone's faces turned to ice when he pulled out a gun. well except his father... he looked like a mad man.

well he was but still....

"dear boy, your a disgrace to this family... you should have been a proper boy... did good in school... and listen to me and your mother... but instead you crawl around with street rat greasers... i have no son... your gone... good luck getting back... because you'll be half dead when we get to the future."

He closed the door that stood behind him, "fire it up!",sounds echoed threw the room, the gun pointed at Danny still.

"girl! get away from him..." Danny pushed me away.

"your a monster..." he grabbed the gun just as it went off and shot his father in the chest.

Danny fell to the floor... oh no... my child self ran to the door trying to pull it open when that fail she ran over to Danny and held this hand as blood poured threw his wound.

we were traveling threw time... i could feel it... and Danny faded a bit... and i vanished(child).

Danny's wounds had healed but he looked as he did now... a ghost.

suddenly i was on the side of the road... i remember this.

This is were they find me...

REAL LIFE-

i sat up slowly tears streaming down my face... Danny...

the sun shined threw my window, but it felt dark out... everything felt so different.

i climbed out of bed... i got the box and put it on the bed and pulled out the one photo in there that frightened me.... it was me and Danny as we were now... holding each other in a black and white old photo.
♠ ♠ ♠
oh! hope it was good! :D sorry long time no write!