Status: updates will be random

It's the End of the World

Journey

Its is mid day and it has yet to end.

After Hershal fixed Shane up as well as he could, he left him laying on the floor and walked into his home with his eldest daighter beside him. I watched as Dallas burry her little girl, her body shaking with sobs. Shans has been placed in the shed and was being guarded, despite the fact he won't be able to move with that shattered knee cap. Lori has been in our tent for most of the day, saying that she couldn't be outside. Gazing over to where Dallas was, I saw that Carl had walked over to her. I watched as he wrapped his arm around her hips and helped her walk. I watched as Dallas stumbling and loosing her footing. Running towards them, I kneled and hoisted her into my arms.

"What's wrong with her?" I asked my boy.

"She was shot on the side," he sais, looking up at me from the brim of the sheriff's hat he wore.

I nodded and told him to run ahead and to tell Hershal to get things ready.

As I walked, I felt Dallas shifting and laying her head on my shoulder.

"I'm sorry about your lil girl," I told her after a few seconds of silence.

I felt her shrug before saying in a small tone," ain't gonna bring her back."

"She ain't really gone, " I said as I walked up the steps of Hershal's home,"she still lives through your memories of her."

Dallas was silent after that, probably thinking about what I said. Walking inside, I saw that Hershal was already up the stairs, motioning for me to follow him. As I did, I could feel Dallas shifting in my arms. Something inside me fluttered. Something that hasent happened when I was with Lori. Trying to ignore it, I walked into the bedroom that turned onto the infirmary.

"What's the problem now?"Hershal asked.

"Think my side needs stitching. Bullet grazed me," Dallas said, looking at the older man.

Hershal nodded his head and asked me to let Dallas down. I did and then I was instructed to help Dallas take her shirt off. As soon as Hershal said that, my lower region tighten. Looking at Dallas, I saw a light blush starting on her cheeks. Clearing my throat, I nodded in understanment before reaching out towards her. Dallas lifted her arms and I slowly lifted her shirt, making sure I don't bump her side. As soon as her shirt was off, I had to swallow the lump that was stuck in my throat. Dallas was standing shirtless in front of me. Her full breast being supported by a dark blue lacy bra. Quickly looking away, I mumbled that I had to go check on Lori before rushong out.

As soon as I stepped out of the room, I took a deep breath. Stop thinking about her, I scold myself, she's younger than you! But, as much as I tried to, I couldn't get ride of the imageof her shirtless. Sighing deeply, I shook my head and headed out. As soon as I did, I saw my son storming away from Lori, who was calling him back to her. I looked at them confused, what the hell is going on?

Walking over towards Lori, I asked her what had happened.

"Nothing," my wife stuttered out.

I knew she was lying to me.

"You're lying, Lori. Tell me what the hell is going on. Now," I told her sternly.

Lori fiddled with her hands and looked around nervously.

"I'm pregnant. And I don't think its yours."

I looked at her, shocked.

She was pregnant and she dont think its mine.

"Who?" I asked, already knowing the answer.

"Shane's. I just thought that you were dead and when you came in with the group, I was so shocked," Lori stumbled over her words.

I looked away from her. I couldn't look at her.

"How long have y'all been fucking?" I asked in a hard voice.

Lori looked away from me, her arms slumped.

"Seven years," she finally said, looking up at me.

I was to shocked to say anything. She was been cheating on me with my best friend, my brother, for seven fucking years.

"We are done. Our marriage was nothing but a damn lie. Ya hear me? Fucking done," I said in an emotionless voice as I took off my wedding band and dropped it on the floor and turned my back to her.

I heard Lori calling me and stumbling after me, but I just shook my head, not wanting to hear her. Walking back to the house, I saw Daryl and Dallas arguing a bit.

"Daddy, ya gotta let me do this! If mah place is still standin' y'all can move in. I got more them enough room for it and enough food for, water and clothing to last us fer years. Please, daddy."

Daryl shook his head and began to pace.

"I almost lost ya. Cant let you go. I don't want ta lose ya. I just got ya, baby girl. I ain't giving ya up."

"Daddy," Dallas said, placing her hand on his shoulder to stop huh is pacing, "ya ain't gonna lose me. What if I take someone with me. Would that make ya feel better?"

Daryl looked at Dallas, keeping his eyes on her before sighing. Running a hand over his face, he nodded and said who she was gonna ask. Dallas was about to answer when I interrupt.

"I'll go with her," I said, walking towarss them.

"Ya sure?"Daryl asked, his voice hard.

I nodded, telling him that I will. Atter agreeing that we'll leave in ten minuted, I asked Daryl if he can keep watch on everythig around here. Especially Shane. If its nessicarry, to take care of Shane. Daryl looked at me and knew what I meant. Nodding his head, Daryl placed his crossbow over his shoulders and walked off.

"Ya ready?" Dallas asked.

Turning towarss her, I nodded my head and followed beside her towarss the horses. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Lori looking at me, eyes full of hurt. I ignored her and continued my way.

"Dad!" I heard my son call out.

I turned and stopped as I saw him running towards us.

"Where you goin'? He asked.

"Dallas and I are gonna look to see if her place is still up, told me it was safe. I'll be back, ok. Daryl is in charge till I come back, ok?"

Carl nodded and smiled over at Dallas before running off.

Standing, I continued towars the horses. Getting everything set up, we sattled up and began our journey towards her location.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey! Sorry for the long ass wait! What do you think?
Comment
Subscribe
Recommend
Please:)