Status: updates will be random

It's the End of the World

The Plan

After checking the perimeter of Dallas' home that she made, we made our way back towards the farm. Dallas is a really amazing girl. She was just like Daryl. Kept to herself, but at the same time, she was more talkative. She speaks her mind, and I liked that. From what she told me from her yearsbin school, she took shit from no one. She was a fighter.

"Why would you get into fights?" I asked her.

Dallas shrugged her shoulders before speaking,"I got picked on a lot. Some guys in eleventh grade found out my mama was a whore and thought I do tha same shit. Broke some noses and sent a guy to the hospital cause I kicked him in the nuts so hard. Heard from a friend that he ain't gonna be having no kids. Ruined his chances to have em. Guy like him shouldn't reproduce."

Chuckling, I shook my head and we continued our way towards the farm. Bout ten minutesn later or so, we arrived. Putting the horses back, Dallas and myself made our way towards the house. Looking over towards thw shed, I saw Lori step out, a small smile on her face.

"Dad!" I heard Carl exclaim.

Hearing Carl, Lori quickly looked over towards where our boy was running towards me. Seeing her smile drop a bit, I watched as she made her way towards me. Shaking my head, I wrapped an arm around Carl and headed into the house.

"So everythingbis still standing?" Daryl asked his daughter with his arms crossed over his chest.

"Yeah," Dallas said, nodding her head at him," everything still their. I got enough room for all y'all and then some. Got enough clothes to last us years. Fresh water. But that don't mean we don't have tago on some supply run. Some things may not last that long. 'Specially if Lori gonna expect a baby."

"How do we know it's safe," Lori said, cutting Hershal off," we haven't known you for long. How can we trust you?"

I looked at Dallas and saw her glare at Lori, slowly raising from her seat, her hands rested firmly on the table.

"I'm not a back stabbing whore like yaself, Lori. I want this group ta survive this fucked up world. Ya may be living in ya own lil fucking bubble where everything is fucking peachy keen, but I live in tha real world. Where we have ta look out for each other. No matter what, we have ta make sure we survive this. We have ta work together. We have ta trust each other. Something you lack of. If you don't want to come with us, there is nothing stoppping you from leaving. So please, go on and keep bullshitting and makingbup excuses for me not to be trusted. I have done a hell of a lot more then you have. And I haven't been here long."

Lori looked at Dallas, eyes wide and mouth hanging open.

"You gonna let her talk to me like that?" Lori demended from me.

I shrugged my shoulders and crossed my arms.

"Ya ain't my problem anymore. Told ya yesterday that we through. You ain't my wife no more."

Lori screeched a bit before storming away, slamming the door behind her. Looking around the room, I saw that Beth and Hershal were looking at me with wide eyes.

"She was unfaithful in our entire marriage. I won't tolerate it."

Nodding in understandment, we all discussed what we will do. Tomorrow we'll be packing up and the day after, we'll be heading out. Heading out, I watchedb out the kitchen window as Dallas head towards Carlie's grave.

"Don't hurt her." I heard from behind me.

Jumping a bit, I looked over mn shoulder to see Daryl st anding behind me.

"What are you talking about? " I asked him, knowing what he was getting at, but didn't want to acknowledge it.

"I see tha way ya looking at yb lil girl. She grown enough to make her own choices. Don't mean I like it, but I won't have her go behind my back with things. Hurb her, and I will put an arrow between ya eyes, got it?"

I nodded, my eyes wide. Daryl grunted before stomping out.

Taking a deep breath, I placed my hands on the counter and looked down. I think I'm falling for this young girl. And deep down, I don't want to stop it.