Sequel: Damaged Goods
Status: Sequel is up

We Are the Lovers, We Are the Last of Our Kind

We're Going Nowhere

***Kellin’s P.O.V***

I was out of Vic's room again going to get him some coffee, he woke up with a massive headache and he was still exhausted but couldn't go back to sleep. While I was on my way to the cafeteria Lou caught up with me.

"Kellin!" I heard him call.

I had a strong urge to roll my eyes. He was nice and all but in felt as if he was stalking me. Every time I stepped foot out of the room he was there, in the hallways somewhere.

"Where are you going?" He said by my side.

"The c-cafeteria. I need to get my b-boyfriend some coffee," I said as I continued to walk.

"That's cool. I'll come with you," he smiled.

I figured he would have come with me anyway so I just continued to walk. I think he could feel that he was bothering me a little so he was trying to make conversation.

"So Kellin, what high school do you go to?"

I gulped, shit, I wasn't going to let him know I was in a mental hospital. I didn't need anymore people thinking I was crazy.

"I d-dropped out," I lied.

"Oh. What about your boyfriend?"

"H-Him too," I said quickly, "We dropped out together," I said to make it more believable.

"That's cool. Where do you stay?"

"A-About 20 minutes away f-from here," I said getting a little agitated with all the questions.

"Cool. Do you stay with your boyfriend?"

"W-Why are you asking so many questions?" I snapped.

"Sorry," he said quietly looking down.

I started to feel guilt in the pit of my stomach. Maybe my tone didn't have to be so harsh.

We reached the cafeteria shortly and I got in line and ordered a black coffee. I knew that's what Vic liked when he was really tired. Lou was trailing behind me but quieter this time.

"S-Sorry for snapping at you. I'm j-just stressed."

"Oh. Well do you wanna sit and talk about it?"

Talking out my problems could help. I nodded and followed him to sit at a table. My plan was to stay there for 10 minutes but I guess I stayed over time because when I looked at the clock it indicated that I had been there for 45 minutes.

"Crap. I-I've stayed too long. I have to go," I said grabbing the now cold coffee and standing up," t-thanks for letting me talk to you about things," I sighed, he wasn't as bad as I thought.

"Yea, any time," he smiled.

He reached out to me as if he was asking for a hug. I kinda owed him one after listening to my bullshit for almost an hour. I pulled him in for a quick hug.

"Kellin," I heard from a very familiar voice a few feet away.

I turned around to see Vic standing behind me. And by the look on his face I could tell he was upset.

"I've been looking for you. I was worried," he said not even looking at me, "Who is that?" He asked with a forceful tone pointing directly at Lou.

I turned to face Lou and he was glaring at Vic. What the fuck was even going on here?

"Vic, t-this is Lou. Lou this is m-my boyfriend Vic, the one I told you about."

"So you've been here hugging on this Lou guy for the past 45 minutes," he said looking him up and down.

"B-Babe calm down, it wasn't even like that. He's my fr-friend."

"Yea sure," he said rolling his eyes.

"Dude that's not how you speak to your boyfriend," Lou said standing up.

"N-No it's fine," I said trying to fight back the tears in my eyes, "We have to go."

I pulled Vic by his hand out of the cafeteria. I didn't say a word to him the whole way. Once we got into the room I slammed the door shut.

"What t-the fuck?" I snapped.

"Are you upset that I walked up while you were hugging your 'guy friend'" he said with a frown.

"Are you k-kidding me?" I said rolling my eyes.

I think this was one of his mood swings.

"No, I'm not. Is that who you go to see when you leave the room?"

I didn't answer. Of course not. He was chasing after me. I did nothing wrong this time.

"Are you cheating again?" He said lowly.

This simple question made my blood boil.

"DO YOU SERIOUSLY THINK I WOULD DO SOMETHING SO STUPID? IT WAS A DRUNKEN MISTAKE GET
OVER IT," I yelled about an inch from his face, my face turning red and tears spilling over.

"Well I don't believe you, you did it before" he said as if he were challenging me.

I took a deep breath.

"So you s-seriously think I'd ch-cheat on you again? Did you f-forget about everything we both went t-through after I did it?" I said sobbing now.

He just shrugged.

“You m-must be having one of your mood s-swings because you are acting ridiculous!” I said letting the tears flow freely.

Just as I said that Mitch walked in.

“Hey, I just came in to check on y-” he registered that I was crying and stopped himself, “ Is everything ok?”

“Y-Yea.”

“Well I wanted to come and check on Vic. I was also wondering if you wanted to ride back with me to the asylum to grab some more of your meds. You haven't been taking them as much as you should,” he said.

“Yea, I’ll go. I n-need to get out of h-here anyways,” I said grabbing the hoodie and Vic’s Ipod off the chair, “I’ll be back when you stop being an asshole,” I said lowly.

Once we were in the car I put in Vic’s headphones and blasted La Dispute. How dare he accuse me of cheating again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When we got to the asylum I stayed in the car while Mitch went in to grab my medications. I hate to admit it but I needed them. I haven’t been very stable without them and my anxiety was out of control.
He got back in the car about 5 minutes later with meds and a few other things in his hands. We drove for a couple moments in silence.

“Are you and Vic ok?” Mitch asked quietly.

“Yea. Well we will be. Just a little fight,” I said fumbling with my fingers.

“Good. I would hate to see anything bad happen to either of you. You guys are perfect together.”

I just nodded. Yea, we were.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

We got back to the hospital and Vic was not in his room. I checked his bathroom and he wasn’t there either.

Mitch and I went and asked a nurse if she’d seen the person in room 2332.

“Ummm," she said pondering the thought for a moment, "Oh yes, about half an hour ago that patient began to have a seizure, the doctors were alerted and he was taken into immediate surgery,” the nurse said without any emotion whatsoever.

“W-W-What?”

No, this can't be happening.
♠ ♠ ♠
Title Credit: BMTH- Shadow Moses

Sorry this is crappy. But I wanted to post something.

Thanks for the comments: CailaCanible, FunxMistakes, Twenty-FourKaratGold and frankieraepain

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^i'm going to start doing this to show you guys how much I appreciate comments. They let me know that someone is actually enjoying the crap I write. c: <3

My tumblr: http://jordandreyer.co.vu/